Ultima PearL

I got into the Onderon security room inside the palace. I read that the Ultima Pearl was to be found there. I looked in every single freakin barrel but only found a Utapari crystal. Sure its strong but it isnt even close to what I heard about the ultima Pearl. I was pretty pissed because I had put all of my points to my security skill..........FOR NOTHING!

Do you have to be a certain level or presitge class or what???

If you could give me any advice as where and HOW to find it it would be well appreciated!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

two words for you, Random Loot. Yes Rendom Loot, or in other words it's impossible to tell where an item will spawn on any given load. SO the only way to actually get the Ultima Pearl is to constantly reload from a prior save file.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I thought there was supposed to be a good, fixed drop, lightsaber crystal in the palace? I can't swear to it being the Ultima Pearl, though.

In the most northwesterly room (the one with the logic puzzle to open the door), on the left hand side of the bed is a locked container. You can't bash it open, and it needs a fearsome security skill to unlock, but it should contain the crystal...

* EDIT * According to GameSpot:

The Ultima Pearl

Upon the participation of the invasion/defense of Onderon Palace,you will find a terminal with 3 numerical riddles which only have a one shot chance. You fail, it is locked permanently.

Inside this locked room is a rare item called the ultima pearl. It is a rare light saber crystal that contains stats: Damage +2, Attack +3, and mass criticals 1-6.

Edited by w666tvr
"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

I think there you just get a lightsaber crystal(including color ones). Still, when you kill the Sith Lord in the Dxun tomb you ALLWAYS get a red doubleblaed lightsaber, Sith war gloves, and a HIGH QUALLITY lightsaber crystal.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I got into the Onderon security room inside the palace. I read that the Ultima Pearl was to be found there. I looked in every single freakin barrel but only found a Utapari crystal. Sure its strong but it isnt even close to what I heard about the ultima Pearl. I was pretty pissed because I had put all of my points to my security skill..........FOR NOTHING!

Do you have to be a certain level or presitge class or what???

If you could give me any advice as where and HOW to find it it would be well appreciated!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found it twice (in two games) from the Kinrath matriach. Can try reloading to see what item you get from the matriach.

It is almost random.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah, but at least you had the choice to upgrade your lightsaber on Malachor, the same cannot be said for The Star Forge.

Heh. I remember getting a Nextor crystal on the Star Forge, but not having any cursed place to upgrade one of the lightsabers.

To the original poster:

As the others stated, the random loot generator determines what kind of crystal you get, and the crystal type is triggered when you enter an area, apparently.

Some places will spawn lower quality crystals (Adegean, Rubat, etc), others might give medium quality crystals (Sapith, Eralam, Damind, etc), and some others high quality (Upari, Solari, Pontite, etc).

That being said, there are a few places where you will always get a certain crystal, such as always getting a Pontite crystal if you loot the museum in Onderon, or get it as a reward (and didn't loot) afterwards.

I believe there's also a Upari crystal that is always available if you help Geeda, the Rodian merchant on Nar Shaada, and clear out Dantooine and Onderon.

I'm sure I read somewhere that there are some crystals that arent randomly placed.  :huh:

There are some color crystals that aren't random, you can get a silver crystal from that Rodian merchant on Nar Shaddaa if you complete the new trade routes quest. And you can get an orange one in a footlocker on Korriban, but that's all I know about.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I'm sure I read somewhere that there are some crystals that arent randomly placed.  :(

There are some color crystals that aren't random, you can get a silver crystal from that Rodian merchant on Nar Shaddaa if you complete the new trade routes quest. And you can get an orange one in a footlocker on Korriban, but that's all I know about.

Also a viridian one at the conclusion of Onderon (in addition to a nice Pontite crystal).

Disciple casts Ultima(DC 42)

Nihilus is hit!

Nihilus takes 1239 points of non-elemental damage

Nihilus: Dead

:blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Im with Ioini on this one. Finding specific items can be fustrating so use KSE. Specific color crystals can also definitely be found in the kinrath caves on Dantooine. I always end up getting a yellow and blue crystal from the formations.

In that case you are probably stuck. X-Box offers little in the way of codes for KOTOR. I know the x-box version has some glitches and stuff for unlimited experience, but if you want a lightsaber crystal the best bet would be to search the internet for tips or keep looking in the game. I dont know much about x-box, sorry :)