Jolee Bindo

Noone likes walking rugs.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Please stop bashing the wookie! Personally, he was in my party from the moment I got him. I'd take him and Canderous, and useally play through LS so he didn't have to worry about killing Mission.

I dislike wookiees. The only use for them is servitude.

Yeah. Wookies are not a good party member to have. The voiceovers get annoying and they are second on the list of most useless characters after Go-To. I used Zaalbar only one after rescuing him and Hanharr once during my DS game in the exchange base with the Ubese.

I never saw any use for Hanharr. I'd rather have Mira.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Personally, l think the wookies are a cool race, holding honor before anything. I have to admit that having a walking carpet makes me uneasy...

agreed. for example, zalbaar didn't kill mission, because even though he is supposed to follow orders to the extreme, he didn't do it because he was an honourable character.

hanhaar however is the exception to wookie honour. all he does is kill anyone who he feels dictates his life.

honestly the wookie NP doesn't bother me just as long as he doesn't become the vocal point of the story plot

Now come on how many ppl didn't like the whole wookie fury {Hulk Smash} theme when you activated it... i admit it got old but it was fun slice and dicing through ubese

No hairy wookiee for me. Even playing DS I'll get my alignment set so I can have Mira appear and not Hanharr.

The only 3 things wookies are good for are carpets, wool, and elegant ship furnishings. Kashyyyk is for Czerka, not for Wookies! And instead of gaining prestige for fighting legions of Wookies, the Sith have to fight an Exile and her padawans. What up widdat?

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Jolee. My favorite line I get when you talk to him "I hate you old man". :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

jolee was a really well done character and i would love to see him again in possible K3 plots

but... because the actions of a DS Revan i fear this option would not be possible ;) nonetheless i think the interesting Gray Jedi theme will still be an aspect of any future kotor story plots

which brings me to ask this question i've heard that obsidian been hiring to develop more than one game at a time i've heard even three (gamespot) anyone have any idea what these projects they're working on?

jolee was a really well done character and i would love to see him again in possible K3 plots

but... because the actions of a DS Revan i fear this option would not be possible :blink: nonetheless i think the interesting Gray Jedi theme will still be an aspect of any future kotor story plots

which brings me to ask this question i've heard that obsidian been hiring to develop more than one game at a time i've heard even three (gamespot) anyone have any idea what these projects they're working on?

Project New Jersey

Neverwinter Nights 2

Those are the only one's that I have heard of

Jolee - basically a grey force user, but I would not mind seeing him again if possible in the third game. It helps to be able to listen to someone rather than the PC asking questions all the time and getting one line responses like 'Something up?' or Very well, General'.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧