Jolee Bindo

While l was replaying Kotor, l remembered Jolee and his ramblings about his youth and so on. It made me wonder, whatever happened to him after Revan left?

I remember hearing from Disciple that many Jedi Holocrons were disappearing. Maybe it was Jolee who retrieved them? Maybe Revan told Jolee to find Jedi artifacts in the hope of saving as much Jedi history as possible? Or maybe i'm stupid and l haven't read a thread concerning this guy. What do you think?

I think you read too much into things.

Although with Bindo's equipment strewn across Malachor V's surface, maybe he did go in search of information and knowledge at the Treyus Academy. :rolleyes: *dum dum dum* :ph34r:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

This Forum is stupid. Delete it now and come up with a more useful question.

Says the noob who has created two totally stupid topics. Go cry somewhere else.

Anyways, I'm hoping Jolee's fate is resolved in KOTOR 3. He was a great character, and it would be cool if he went to the Trayus Academy like Darque's Love bunny ( :rolleyes: ) suggested.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Like Wild Storm posted, the fate of the jedi relics is said. I have played the game through fifteen differnt times and it always said the same thing. Granted that i would like to know what happend or happens to Jolee in the the third installment of the game (does anyone know who is making it?). Anyways, Jolee did not collect the holocrons. Personally i think he either died or got left on the rakatan homeworld by Revan.

I think Jolee was omitted on purpose from K2 because, like Mission, they might not have survived depending on your alignment. But I would like to add I thought Jolee was the coolest from K1 next to Canderous... :rolleyes:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

There was a topic like this a while back about Big Z. Did Zaalbar have to go with Revan to the Unknown regions because of his Life Debt?

As for Jolee, I would like to think that he is still alive, and is with Juhani, doing some task Revan assigned to them. Personally, I don't think that Revan only gave a mission to Canderous. T3 and HK had to stay with the ship, Canderous had to rebuild the Mandalorians, mabye Juhani and Jolee were sent with a task? Mabye to find the remaining Force Sensitives?

Edited by kotorkyle

I think Jolee was omitted on purpose from K2 because, like Mission, they might not have survived depending on your alignment.  But I would like to add I thought Jolee was the coolest from K1 next to Canderous... :p

Yeah.. but if they wanted to work really hard in making K3, they could have you choose what alignment/gender the exile and revan were at the start, like... not in dialogue... i mean.. like a menu comes up and asks you. then you play the game and there are like... 16 different versions of it, each unique in a few ways, but some more like or unlike the others depending on alignments and stuff.

Of course, that won't happen but... i am sad now...

Jolee is most likely alive

(mentions in Kotor2):

1. Disciple tells you about the fact that "The Tales of Jolee Bindo" are missing. Apparently, this was part of a cut quest, but the convo is still ingame

2. When fighting Handmaiden you can tell her about the term "Pulling a Bindo"...

3. Various of his items are found in the game.

I wonder about 2. Why do these guys remember Jolee Bindo, while nobody knows him in Kotor1, while in Kotor1 everybody knew Wookiees, in Kotor2 there isn't a SINGLE damn char (not even Hanharr) who knows what Kashyyyk or Wookiees are...

So, what, I found all 22 of Carth's Blaster and he still lives  :(  :)

And he isn't that feeble at all, after all, he wields a lightsaber and kills mandalorians by the dozens...

yeah, i always enjoy getting 5 or 6 blasters that "possibly belonged to Carth Onasi". He must have had a line of blasters when he became admiral and they are like exclusive airjordan apparel or something, and they are all rare but they aren't rare, and they could've belonged to him, but they never did. lol

I wonder about 2. Why do these guys remember Jolee Bindo, while nobody knows him in Kotor1, while in Kotor1 everybody knew Wookiees, in Kotor2 there isn't a SINGLE damn char (not even Hanharr) who knows what Kashyyyk or Wookiees are...

there there now **placatingly pats back** don't take it personally. It's just that people in K2 respect the privacy of the Wookie culture and therefore don't make mention of them...

HAHA NOT!

Jolee is dead. He was old and feeble when you saw him in K1.  But the old geezer did get around. I found a lot of his equipment lying around.

He's probably on Kashyyk running around naked and trying to stay in shape at his old age.

wow, i am posting on this thread too much... But anyway, in K1 on Manaan, one of the more main side missions has you try to defend his buddy. And his buddy is all old and physically pathetic like he should be, and i am pretty sure you can talk to Jolee about that... or maybe its in another of his conversations.

Triple post no longer a triple post -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

there there now **placatingly pats back** don't take it personally. It's just that people in K2 respect the privacy of the Wookie culture and therefore don't make mention of them...

HAHA NOT!

I recall talking to mira about kashyyyk, and how hanharr turned it into a slaving planet...

I also think kriea spoke about the "wookie planet" at one point.

I think Jolee and Juhani died on Katarr. As for Mission and Zaalbar (the only characters from Revan's party you can't really say anything about), I hope it will be resolved in KOTOR III (and I want Mission as a party member again, but not Zaalbar, he was just boring, like Hanharr, and I never used him after rescuing Bastila). What if Taris or Ryloth is in the third game, for instance, and you meet Mission there?

As for the holocrons, it is explained who was collecting them. It was not Jolee. Even the gender didn't match.

I have always thought that those artifacts were missing becaues Atris collected them.

|The random loot generator must not be taken seriously. Those 22 Onasi Blasters are cheap knock-offs, I guess. ;)

By the way is this "Pulling a Bindo" part of those new dialoges you unlock after a light and dark side game?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I recall talking to mira about kashyyyk, and how hanharr turned it into a slaving planet...

When asking about what Hanharr is, and where he came from:

{Shrugs}No idea - he was always just 'Hanharr.' I hope there aren't any more like him. I got the impression he's not a good representative of his people, though - he was the equivalent of a mad kath hound among rontos. Some of Vogga the Hutt's men said Hanharr killed his own tribe, but those two-cred thugs lie every time they open their mouths, so who knows. I don't remember the name - something with too many 'k's and 'y's. Sounds like you're gargling ronto spit when you say it

Really; except for Hanharr himself nobody in the whole game knows Wookiees, or Kashyyyk...

I have always thought that those

By the way is this "Pulling a Bindo" part of those new dialoges you unlock after a light and dark side game?

No, you can get that everytime...

He's probably on Kashyyk running around naked and trying to stay in shape at his old age.

Did anyone use Jolee to save the group on the Leviathan in K1? It's hilarious because you don't find any clothes and Jolee is running around in his undies, and as you save Revan, Bastila and Carth you take over as them. We all know what happen next: Big Revelation Time, so by the time you and Carth get back to the Ebon Hawk to tell everyone who you really are, Jolee is still in his undies for this drama! :lol:

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I wouldn't mind seeing Jolee again; some of the other characters in K1, not so much.

Jolee wouldn't have gone to Katarr. He was over the whole Jedi infrastructure ... just like Kreia and Revan and Exile... He was also mucka curious about the ancient computer on Kashyykk, and was present at the time Revan accessed it. So it's at least possible he might have put enough pieces together to follow Revan's path, and that we could see him in K3. Of course, he could be dead if we do...

When asking about what Hanharr is, and where he came from:

{Shrugs}No idea - he was always just 'Hanharr.' I hope there aren't any more like him. I got the impression he's not a good representative of his people, though - he was the equivalent of a mad kath hound among rontos. Some of Vogga the Hutt's men said Hanharr killed his own tribe, but those two-cred thugs lie every time they open their mouths, so who knows. I don't remember the name - something with too many 'k's and 'y's. Sounds like you're gargling ronto spit when you say it

Really; except for Hanharr himself nobody in the whole game knows Wookiees, or Kashyyyk...

Dammit, well i was kinda close at least :"> I could have sworn Mira said he turned his planet into slavery after he overthrew his own slavers? I need to playthough again and pay more attention next time really.

*sniff* i miss jolee.

"i hate you, old man..."

He was also mucka curious about the ancient computer on Kashyykk, and was present at the time Revan accessed it. So it's at least possible he might have put enough pieces together to follow Revan's path, and that we could see him in K3.
Revan's destination was not in the Rakatan computer. He remembered something from his old memories, those he had when still being a Dark Lord. And of course didn't tell Jolee.

As for the Jedi, I always assumed Jolee returned to the Order after KOTOR I, so he had plenty of opportunities to be killed by KOTOR II.

I doubt Jolee went back to the Order following K1. The teachers of his time passed on their ignorance to the Council of Revan and Exile's time. Jolee, like Juhani, Zaalbar, and Mission, could have been killed and that's probably why they chose to exclude them from the game entirely.

I would assume the disappearance of the Jedi from the galaxy sent Jolee and Juhani into hiding if they weren't slain, Mission and Zaalbar probably had nothing to worry about.

With the Jedi rebuilding by the time of K3 I'm sure he will come to help out like Kyle did.