MS gains ground in Japan

Epiphany

It appears as though the TGS was a bigger success for the Xbox 360 than Sony fanboys previously wanted people to believe.

From the latest Famitsu:

It shows that nearly a quarter (25%) of games players plan to buy Xbox 360, with 65% opting for PS3 and 36% looking forward to Nintendo Revolution.

I think MS would gladly take those numbers

Reasons For Buying Xbox 360

Among the people who want to buy the X360, 82.2% say they like the controller, while 53.9% like the console

Edited by Epiphany

Actually, I read Microsoft had 17% interest not so long ago. Last time we discussed this I think.. Still a good jump from 17% to 25%.

Edit: Stupid annoying syntax.

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

We'll see, M$ will probably succeed if the Xbox360 has enough of wacky japanese games.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Actually, I read Microsoft had 17% interest not so long ago. Last time we discussed this I think.. Still a good jump from 17% to 25%.

Edit: Stupid annoying syntax.

Actually I said 20% if I recall. But it really depends on the survey after I said 20% I got pointed to several which came in around 2.5%.

Theres also no sample size which makes it immediately suspect. I can tell you quite catagorically that the magazine does not represent 100% of Japanese gamers (only a fool would believe that anyway).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]