robes?

ok I played as a jedi sentinel and found a jedi knight robe in the mandalorian weapons cache on Duxn. When I went back and played as a jedi guardian, it wasnt there, instead it gave me a grey jedi robe out of the same barrel.

so my three questions are

1. Are items randomly generated in KOTOR II?

2. Does anyone know where to find a Jedi Knight Robe...FOR SURE???????

3. Does anyone know where to get a Jedi Master robe without killing the Jedi Masters?

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Yes, all items that are not quest based are random. There is no surefire way to get a certain item.

You will eventually find, in one game or another, what you are looking for.

Edited by Arclam

Well, it is all random. There are some non-random items, but the only such item that is a robe is recieved by killing a jedi master.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Yes, before entering an new area(when the load screens appear) the random loot generator will (hopefuly) spawn new items. Still, it will pass some time untill you get what you want, though.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Yes, before entering an new area(when the load screens appear) the random loot generator will (hopefuly) spawn new items. Still, it will pass some time untill you get what you want, though.

wow, but if you did that in the dxun cache you would have a lot more of a chance to get what you wanted

Another strange thing happened...

I gave the two bodies from the enclave to the old woman at the salvager camp after having bought all of her stuff and when I exited and came back, she had all brand new stuff (very useful too). I guess thats another result of the randomness.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Another strange thing happened...

I gave the two bodies from the enclave to the old woman at the salvager camp after having bought all of her stuff and when I  exited and came back, she had all brand new stuff (very useful too). I guess thats another result of the randomness.

Its more like in the Trade Wars. You do something, you get an extra look at their supplies. Except this was silent. Its probably not random.