Oh crud!

DGwar

How do you fix a 300 dollar breadboard? I was sittng here doing nothing. serfing the web in class and my board went pop! Now i'm gonna die cause mr. b is going to shoot me in the head with a magnet. HELP ME THE CHIP ALONE COST $50!!!!!

Um, I'm the only person who would cut bread on a breadboard?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes i was confused at first but then i remembered my old secondary school electronics.

A breadboard is a plug in circuit board with rows of little holes where you can plug in components such as transistors, LEDs and capacitors etc. The point of this is to map out a circuitboard and see iff it works before you actually solder it to a real circuitboard. Is that what you broke?

yeah i broke one with a whole lot of gadgets on it and its worth around 300 bucks....OM MY GOD IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love always,

-A dead man

yeah i broke one with a whole lot of gadgets on it and its worth around 300 bucks....OM MY GOD IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love always,

-A dead man

Serves you right for being so stupid

My advice is be a man and fess up, I doubt very much that you will be dead anytime soon :lol:

I agree with the man of law, do the rightful thing and own up! :lol:

Besides, it obviously wasn't your fault if you were just sitting there and then it popped by itself.

Edited by Petay

I don't know how it was your fault...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Breadboard with gadgets and costing $300?  You slice bread on a breadboard, right?  WHat sort of gadgets would be attached to a breadboard?  :thumbsup:

A breadboard is a plug in circuit board with rows of little holes where you can plug in components such as transistors, LEDs and capacitors etc. The point of this is to map out a circuitboard and see iff it works before you actually solder it to a real circuitboard.

How do you fix a 300 dollar breadboard? I was sittng here doing nothing. serfing the web in class and my board went pop! Now i'm gonna die cause mr. b is going to shoot me in the head with a magnet. HELP ME THE CHIP ALONE COST $50!!!!!

Say it wasn't your fault, sue the company that made it and say you could have been killed. :p

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

A power regulator on a breadboard? All the breadboards I have seen are made of wood and you use it to slice bread on so you don't cut up the counter. I think someone making an electronic breadboard to do that is rather silly. All you do is slice the bread. You don't need a power regulator for that.

Edited by Hades_One