Where can i find a blue lightsaber crystal?

Not very good at this game are you.........................

And i think they are both random items,so you will have to wait for them to turn up.

But dont worry they are both common items so it shouldn't be to long :thumbsup:

Wooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo

100 posts :D

Edited by Lawman

When you are done with Nar Shaddaa, the old woman in the salvager's camp on Dantooine sells blue lightsaber crystals.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The Telos merchant brothers will sell you a crystal of the colour that represents your choice of class I think (at least that's been the case for me and I've played through the game three times and each time as a new class). So the Atton conversation doesn't really affect it since you don't get your old lightsaber back.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

You could make your first saber a blue one with the correct choice of dialogue with Atton, but you already passed that point so unless you plan on another playthrough you have just read a load of crap.

Say what now? How does talking to Atton get you a blue lightsaber? :ermm:

The first saber Bao-Dur constructed for you will be the same as you specified when talking with Atton on your way to Telos from the mining station. Hope that's clear enough.

p.s. Hmm... Actually after reading all the posts above, I am not so sure any more. At least, that's how I got my silver and blue sabers. Maybe it just turned out that way for me then.

Edited by julianw

p.s. Hmm... Actually after reading all the posts above, I am not so sure any more. At least, that's how I got my silver and blue sabers. Maybe it just turned out that way for me then.

Bao Dur gives you your first lightsaber regardless of whether or not you have a color crystal. If you dont have any, the default then is green.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

The only non-random way to get silver and viridian crystals is to complete the "Trade Wars" and after that the "Trade Routes" quests on NarShadaa. Also in one locker in the Korriban Academy you always get an orange crystal. Unfortunately I don't know a non-random way to get a blue crystal. Just dont get upset about that. The color does not matter.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Bao Dur gives you your first lightsaber regardless of whether or not you have a color crystal. If you dont have any, the default then is green.

Mmm, I always thought having no color-crystal aborted the creation process.

That's what I heard people complain about; they couldn't get a saber, but did have the 3 needed parts; and when they got a color, the creation could proceed...

Yes. I again wish to stress that one of the Duros merchant brothers on Citadel Station will sell you a lightsaber crystal of appropriate colour for your class.

I've never found that. I seem to always get red crystals there.

Samhan is the one who sells all the interesting stuff, and I think that crystal is a random loot generator thing again. The other Duros sells Pazaak cards, clothing and medpacs.