Need Clarification

Surreptishus

Don't mind Nur. He favores TotJ above all else, which should explain quite a few things.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Perhaps the sun there is too strong. :p

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I thought that there are no more whites in California :lol:

Explain the above statement.

The whites in Cali are less than 50% of the total population. The state is indeed quite different from the rest of the US.

However, there are still quite a few white-exclusive hang-out places here. I walked in a bar one night to ask for some directions. It was really weird with 50 drunk white men staring at your every movement.

You know, I'm part of the non-white 50%. It's quite misleading, though, since I look like a white guy. In fact, folks don't believe me when I cite my Mexican heritage. Hell, my grandmother was a Mexican citizen. So, while it's accurate to say that half the state is non-white, it's simply not true. :D

Moreover, this is just another example of Nurbs acting in his usual assinine manner. I'm sure Nurbs is a great guy at heart, if he has one. It's just difficult to see him as anything more than a race-baiting agitator. His comment at the start of this thread only serves to underscore the point.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You know, I'm part of the non-white 50%.  It's quite misleading, though, since I look like a white guy.

You're not white? :) (w00t)

I live in San Diego... nice and close to Mexico (the Mexican food here is soooo YUMMY!) - I'm one of the full blown white people... I glow in the dark. But as Eldar says, there are a lot of "white" people who aren't really white... so that's probably where our ethnic percentages get all screwed up. I think we're just a melting pot here.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

You know, I'm part of the non-white 50%.  It's quite misleading, though, since I look like a white guy.

You're not white? :- (w00t)

I live in San Diego... nice and close to Mexico (the Mexican food here is soooo YUMMY!) - I'm one of the full blown white people... I glow in the dark. But as Eldar says, there are a lot of "white" people who aren't really white... so that's probably where our ethnic percentages get all screwed up. I think we're just a melting pot here.

My aunt's family lives in Jumala, they're hellas white like me, except without the 1/8 Cherokee blood, they do gots some Sioux in them though, from my dad's side, the Cherokee comes from my Mum's side though.

Anyhow, NorCal is really white. Where I live (Grass Valley) there are maybe ten black people tops. Nobody knows why this is.

...And homies aplenty, eh?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Homies in LA but in SF its... never mind.

Re: Nurbs' statement. Its borderline innocuous. what will make it inflammatory or harmless is the (type of) person who says it. All of you Cali guys have given decent explanations (your residence lends credence) . Based on Nur Ab Sal's past statements i would suspect that he had a possible derogatory intent. I don't agree with the way Ender handled his departure but he had a point.