Hardest battle/ part

what was the hardest part of the game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. what was the hardest part of the game?

• 1. Peraguas: Harbringer
    • 2. Telos: Mercs: Ithorians/Czerca
    • 3. Nar Shadaa: Jek Jek Tarr
    • 4. Nar Shadda: Serico/ Exchange/ Goto's Crappy Yatch
    • 5. Duxn: jungle
    • 6. Duxn: Tomb
    • 7. Korriban: whole thing
    • 8. Dantooine: whole thing
    • 9. Ravenger
    • 10. Malicor Academy Core.

I tried the "rebalancing" mod from Team Gizkas download page...

Suddenly a lot of stuff that used to be pushovers suddenly weren't anymore for my poor consular. He could hadrly even hit paralysed opponents  :huh:

Even the "Tank Droid" on the Telos base turned into a challenge for me with my vibroblade and two non-jedi team members... :shifty:

The tank droid is easy. I always have Atton and Bao Dur. Have the exile and atton attack the droid with vibroblades, and have Bao Dur use ion grenades. Five grenades, and thats all it takes.

Well... Bao Dur wasn't that good a shot with grenades for me and Atton sort of had to stick to his trusty blaster (it's a role playing thing).

And that rebalance mod sure did a difference, because when I played it afterwards as a guardian instead of a consular, I whacked it to pieces with ease with my blade. I can definitely recommend that "adjustment" for those who are fed up with consulars beating the crap out of everything with their blades/sabers without breaking a sweat.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...

I say that Jekk Jekk Tarr with Mira (noit Hanharr-just do wookiee rage and they fall like ten-pins to your blade's power).

Goto's yacht's hard too, and Malachor. Telos (not on surface) is the easiest by a long shot-spend most of the level hacking/tlking etc.

Atton vs. Twin Suns isn't that hard if you have converted him into a Jedi (and I always do, although I don't use Atton anywhere). After that, even a simple melee weapon will do (with a shield), and if you give him Exile's lightsaber prior to the battle, he should kill them (kill? don't you meet them later on Goto's yacht?) without problems. Even without Force Healing.

If you really want an easy fight, just plant mines everywhere before the fight even takes place.

Nar Shaddaa: Entertainment Promenade, especially when Atton isn't a Jedi and is forced to fight two shielded Twi'lek bounty hunters

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yeah, Mira vs the Ubese is a miserable time, if you haven't had the foresight to prepare her, and want to hold back on levelling up.

I tried the direct approach of trying to fight my way through, and that lasted for about the time it took for all of them to whittle down all of my Mandalorian shields. Not good.

I tried running past them while using an Advanced Alacrity stim. I almost made it to the exit, before my last shield gave out.

In the end, I decided to plant a bunch of mines, lure them back, and let them run over the mines. Cheap, but it did clear out enough of them to make a bee line for the exit.

On another playthrough, I was lucky enough to find a Defel Mimicker (stealth-enhancing belt), and levelled her up once, to give a few stealth points. I also equipped every stealth-enhancing object I had, and managed to sneak my way to the exit without a single Ubese spotting her.

Czerka's Mercenaries on Telos.

Not because it they were really tough, but because the AI really shows their lack of intelligence here...

Unlike other times, like the Twins, and Kotor 1 the Shields here stop Vibro-blades; and they won't do any good.

So you need Bao-Dur to smack these shields, in order to give damage; and there lies the problem.

If you give orders then select anybody else, he will ignore the shield-breaking and die before all shields break; result some-one still up with shields that slowly kills you because you cannot harm him...

Then you can also control Bao yourself to cause these shields to break, but then your other chars will waste swings, use useless powers, and love running into the next group of thugs when they shouldn't and get killed.

VERY ANNOYING  <_<

I agree. When I first fought the Mercs, I fought for about 2 rounds, and when I paused and looked around, Bao-Dur was on the ground and Kreia broke off and ran to the two mercs near the turrets. THEY DID NOT EVEN KILL ONE PERSON!!!!

And since I ran out of shields and I did not have a very high level, I died in about 3 rounds.

Edited by Jedi Guardian

Yeah, Mira vs the Ubese is a miserable time, if you haven't had the foresight to prepare her, and want to hold back on levelling up.

I tried the direct approach of trying to fight my way through, and that lasted for about the time it took for all of them to whittle down all of my Mandalorian shields.  Not good. 

I tried running past them while using an Advanced Alacrity stim.  I almost made it to the exit, before my last shield gave out. 

In the end, I decided to plant a bunch of mines, lure them back, and let them run over the mines.  Cheap, but it did clear out enough of them to make a bee line for the exit. 

On another playthrough, I was lucky enough to find a Defel Mimicker (stealth-enhancing belt), and levelled her up once, to give a few stealth points.  I also equipped every stealth-enhancing object I had, and managed to sneak my way to the exit without a single Ubese spotting her.

Yeah it's funny that Mira has a near-impossible time in the Jekk'Jekk Tar while Hanharr just flails away and has a field day with Mira and the Ubese

Edited by DAWUSS

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The battle Mira/Hanhar at the underground hideout was hard if you don't level Mira up, but after that when you have to fight th eguards, you just have to plant mines and finish them with ranged weapons and avoid contact.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I played I got stuck on the tank droid in the Telos military base. It was easy the other times I played though and there were no other hard parts, except I played a DS consular and could not kill Vrook. He just killed me in two hits every time.

Edited by Sumo Joe