My vision over the story of KOTOR3

In the beginning of the game, a shadow is falling over a bright city.

A huge space ship of unknown origin is entering the atmosphere of this planet whit thousand of small fighters leaving from inside it. Although the army of that planet strikes back, the huge ship has a weapon capable of rendering any movement of the enemy not able. Something like a EMP pulse, but starwars style :sorcerer: .

In the other side of the galaxy, a mysterious beeing is looking for a person.

It looks like a android, has a hideous metal like mask over it's face and a part of it's body including all the right hand and a black cape to hide it's scars that can be seen, if you try, on the other side.

The man he is looking for is a child actually.

He stumbles a civillian and starts making a description of that he seeks.

This is the part in wich the customization begins. Well i believe the name should be impossed from the beginning, i choose Arias.

Finaly, he finds what he is looking for and take's the child to he's custody, according to an affair that he and his parents did.

He(the stranger) represent's the possibilitie of the child to grow up in a far better situation that that is know now.

Arias knows that so he does not fight this decision but he does regrett it(or no, according to his choice).

The ship is small, like a cargo ship, but Arias has the biggest room for his own.

On that ship, name "Valliant Courage", ther are sevral droids, but only one working a t-unit, which is set by the Stranger to obey every command that Arias gives him.(He can be ordered to self-destroy, but that will complicate things very much because the droid will be like air on a mission in the complicated tunnels of the Auknur Labirinth.

The stranger will sleep a lot so sometimes Arias will have to wake him up, but you have to talk a lot with him and make him you're friend because he will teach you many battle styles, defence and attack maneuvres, etc. if you have a great influence over him.

After a few small games on the ship, some training battles against the Stranger, the ship reaches a harbour in the Flas Asteroid Belt.

Here, Arias will be forced into a battle against a robot(remember Arias is a 13 years old child) who is 3 times larger than him who will defeat. After a brief moment of swearing from the Hutts who sought a easy fight for their droid, Arias will have to escape as they decide to enslave him.

Surely he will reach a moment when the Strander, will rescue him, although at this stageof the game you will be able to control only Arias.

They will be followed by the grunts sent by their master Ugli the Hutt, and Arias will have to use the rier gun to keep then away from the ship until they escape from the asteroid belt.

At the moment the Valliant Courage enters warp, the stranger falls from the captains chair and starts losing blood. Arias rushes towards him, but when he gets to him, the Stranger does not breathe anymore. At that time Arias is very scared and opens accidentaly a log in which he see's the Strangers last wish. He obeys it also because the ships fuel reserve is almost empty, they didn't have the possibilitie to refuel in that station in the Flas Belt.

So he enters in the crionic sleep, a more rudimentery quantum sleep, helped by the t-unit i didn't bother to name, or not if you decide to self destroy him thus losing influence points over the Stranger and virtually condaming you on the labirinth level.

This is the first part of my story. If you feel i was to wrong please correct me or contribue to it's later creation.

The choice is youres!

post-14866-1129038817_thumb.jpg

Post that here(like anything else about K3):

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=36215

And then delete this thread. Forum rules, you know.

Have a happy stay.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hahaha another jerk with brilliant KOTOR 3 story. (w00t)

Some huge villain must breed you in a clone laboratory, cause K3 story jerks jump off every 2 seconds here. :sorcerer:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hey, Preacher welcome. Listen to Muso and post your story there.

And Nurbs, I know that new people are somewhat annoying posting K3 topics all around the place, but that surely isn't an appropriate welcome for anyone, no matter what his 'crimes' are. :p

You're totally right but I just couldn't bear another K3 thread.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Refer to your posting which I have quoted as I am thinking about some things that you have suggested here.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

guys don't go overboard on him... we all do it once.

Ive never posted the same topic in 2 different threads before and im a Newb

He hit the button twice and it registered twice... I've seen Ender do it, Eru's done it, Metadigital has done it... You'll do it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

He also posted this into Obsidian General, something only twats do.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

What is scary?

kirottu said:

Twats posting on internet fora.

:">

Guess I need to find an internet encyclopaedia, again.

kirottu said:

:-

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

guys don't go overboard on him... we all do it once.

Ive never posted the same topic in 2 different threads before and im a Newb

He hit the button twice and it registered twice... I've seen Ender do it, Eru's done it, Metadigital has done it... You'll do it.

Yeah, but we all deleted the duplicate threads.

Message to n00bz:

click on Moderator Options (bottom left of your thread, just above the Start button) and select "- Delete this topic" from the drop-down list.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Close the damned topic! I can't believe it survived so many days! :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: