Which God are you???

Dark Moth

A short quiz, but kinda fun.

I'm Ra.

god_ra.jpg

Congratulations!!! You are a proud member of the Egyptian Pantheon. Were you alive thousands of years ago, you would have helped build the famed Egyptian Pyramids. Like the sophisticated Egyptians, you value learning and logic. Though moving within a ponderous bureaucracy and priesthood, the pantheon of Egypt runs the gamut from river gods to sky gods to builder gods. Your grasp of art, architecture and stately beauty creates civilizations worth defending and expanding. You'll enjoy cruising the Nile in reed barges admiring the magnificent works of your people.

Regal without being too remote, sun god Ra has both a reassuring and a terrifying aspect. Identifying with Ra puts you in the upper reaches of command but you also need to use his noblesse oblige (the obligation of the nobility) so that people's natural awe of your brilliance is tempered with assurance that they can come to you for aid and support in battle or in building their civilization. Don't let bureaucracy blind you.

God Power: Sentinel. Protects a Town Center with four sentinels.

LINKY

apologies to CoF if I'm stealing his fire

Congratulations!!! You are a proud member of the Greek Pantheon. Renowned for their cleverness, the Greeks, like you, were great at absorbing other's knowledge, technology, styles and people and quickly transforming them into something uniquely Greek. Always looking for the next new thing, your and your Greek pantheon explore all the worlds within and without with frank enthusiasm and a solid assurance that you're the pinnacle of creation. You'll enjoy the rocky sunlit Greek isles, worship in the elegant temples and delight in a bounty of delicious food.

A misunderstood loner, Hades bears the burden of ruling the land of the dead. No matter; your Hades identification gives you access to people's secrets and weaknesses which because of your analytical abilities you can quickly use to your own advantage. As the Lord of the Underworld, most everyone and everything is a little afraid of you and you often can use this to get in the first blow in battle. You may also experience the calm that comes from knowing that eventually every mortal is going to end up with you.

:)

god_poseidon.jpg

Congratulations!!! You are a proud member of the Greek Pantheon. Renowned for their cleverness, the Greeks, like you, were great at absorbing other's knowledge, technology, styles and people and quickly transforming them into something uniquely Greek. Always looking for the next new thing, your and your Greek pantheon explore all the worlds within and without with frank enthusiasm and a solid assurance that you're the pinnacle of creation. You'll enjoy the rocky sunlit Greek isles, worship in the elegant temples and delight in a bounty of delicious food.

A firm hand, a godly horseman and a mythic weatherman, Poseidon rules the sea. Water always symbolizes emotions so mythically speaking, this means you can stir up other people's emotions to get the advantage. Your tendency to think you know what's best for everyone is double-edged: your subjects and allies readily come to you so you have a good sense of what's going on everywhere, but you often get distracted in peripheral details to the detriment of your main goal. Stay focused

And to think that I was always a bad swimmer :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Congratulations!!! You are a proud member of the Egyptian Pantheon. Were you alive thousands of years ago, you would have helped build the famed Egyptian Pyramids. Like the sophisticated Egyptians, you value learning and logic. Though moving within a ponderous bureaucracy and priesthood, the pantheon of Egypt runs the gamut from river gods to sky gods to builder gods. Your grasp of art, architecture and stately beauty creates civilizations worth defending and expanding. You'll enjoy cruising the Nile in reed barges admiring the magnificent works of your people.

There's one in every family. The black-sheep brother-slayer, Set, actually has some good points, too. He is very organized and persuasive, able to bring together large groups to do his bidding. He also works well with animals, particularly the wild and vicious ones, but usually to the detriment of other humans. One of your Set abilities is to make people think they're in on all your plans while secretly keeping the real power for yourself. Remember that some people, like your nephew Horus, are willing to wait a long time for vengeance so never let your guard down.

God Power: Sentinel. Protects a Town Center with four sentinels

god_set.jpg

Loyal and inventive, Isis is an icon of dogged determination. Able to adapt to constantly changing situations, your Isis abilities hold in good stead as an innovative commander in the stress of battle. In addition, your fierce protectiveness of family and dependents gains you admiration and loyalty from your allies and subjects. Your tendency to give everyone the benefit of the doubt can sometimes blind you to real enemies; keep your eyes open.

It was a surprise that I ended up as Isis. I figured I'd have a Greek God rather than a Egyptian one. Anyhow, there are worse things than being a hot chic.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Its ok, Eldar. I was a hot chick too :)

god_isis.jpg

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hades is the one with the sentinel power. Isis has flood the nile which increases the food output. Ra gives you rainstorms.

A firm hand, a godly horseman and a mythic weatherman, Poseidon rules the sea. Water always symbolizes emotions so mythically speaking, this means you can stir up other people's emotions to get the advantage. Your tendency to think you know what's best for everyone is double-edged: your subjects and allies readily come to you so you have a good sense of what's going on everywhere, but you often get distracted in peripheral details to the detriment of your main goal. Stay focused.

God Power: Lure. Create a stone that draws wild animals.

god_poseidon.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

godzeus9bt.jpg

The kind of charisma that sucks all the oxygen out of a room. When Zeus arrives, everyone knows it. You want him on your side and you definitely don't want him mad at you. Like Zeus, your powerful presence can either quail people silly or provoke them to challenge you. Your casual use of mythic powers, like the lightning bolt, can be great in battle but can sometimes backfire and hurt those you love. Be careful of jealous partners and listen to the advice of trusted friends.

God Power: Bolt. Kills a single enemy unit.

Which is odd, as I said I wanted a earthquake.

anyways, bow down

god_odin.jpg

Congratulations!!! You are a proud member of the Norse Pantheon. Siding with the Norse puts you in the realm of the honor-bound, valiant warrior gods who are only strengthened by adversity. Never say die! Too much vision can lead to depression, but even though you and your fellow gods know your world is eventually doomed, your goal is to build your empires, fight your enemies and party with the greatest gusto you can muster up until the twilight of the gods. Your stunning Norse landscape of icy mountains and fjords, mysterious forests and rushing rivers will inspire you to great deeds of heroism.

Majestic and magical, king god Odin has only to appear near a battlefield and the other side freezes in fear. By selecting Odin you have also gained a great intelligence team. Your two crows Hugin (thought) and Munin (memory) bring you the daily news from around the world. You have no compunction about wielding magic and mythic powers to gain your goals. Your wide view can sometimes miss the important details of everyday civilization building or the tactical details of a battle site; remember to look down as well as out.

God Power: Great Hunt: Increase the population of a group of animals.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

god_hades.jpg

A misunderstood loner, Hades bears the burden of ruling the land of the dead. No matter; your Hades identification gives you access to people's secrets and weaknesses which because of your analytical abilities you can quickly use to your own advantage. As the Lord of the Underworld, most everyone and everything is a little afraid of you and you often can use this to get in the first blow in battle. You may also experience the calm that comes from knowing that eventually every mortal is going to end up with you

There's one in every family. The black-sheep brother-slayer, Set, actually has some good points, too. He is very organized and persuasive, able to bring together large groups to do his bidding. He also works well with animals, particularly the wild and vicious ones, but usually to the detriment of other humans. One of your Set abilities is to make people think they're in on all your plans while secretly keeping the real power for yourself. Remember that some people, like your nephew Horus, are willing to wait a long time for vengeance so never let your guard down.

god_set.jpg

Congratulations!!! You are Cthulhu, high priest of the Great Old Ones, unnatural alien beings who ruled the Earth before humanity formed. You await the day when you will awaken from your slumber beneath the Pacific Ocean and return with the Old Ones to spread insanity and despair among the human race before consuming them. Right now your worshippers swell in their ranks and they shall be rewarded first by bing the first to be eaten.

cthulhu_caves.gif

Congratulations!!! You are Cthulhu, high priest of the Great Old Ones, unnatural alien beings who ruled the Earth before humanity formed. You await the day when you will awaken from your slumber beneath the Pacific Ocean and return with the Old Ones to spread insanity and despair among the human race before consuming them. Right now your worshippers swell in their ranks and they shall be rewarded first by bing the first to be eaten.

cthulhu_caves.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know which God I am. That quiz won't open.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I name myself Yog-Sototh.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't know which God I am. That quiz won't open.

It opens the quiz in pop-up window.

Me:

Congratulations!!! You are a proud member of the Norse Pantheon. Siding with the Norse puts you in the realm of the honor-bound, valiant warrior gods who are only strengthened by adversity. Never say die! Too much vision can lead to depression, but even though you and your fellow gods know your world is eventually doomed, your goal is to build your empires, fight your enemies and party with the greatest gusto you can muster up until the twilight of the gods. Your stunning Norse landscape of icy mountains and fjords, mysterious forests and rushing rivers will inspire you to great deeds of heroism.

A sneaky trickster, Loki is always feeling slighted by the other gods and determined to take revenge. Identifying with Loki can mean you have a good feel for the strengths and weaknesses of a situation or a system and intuitively know how to turn things to your own advantage. Your Loki power of persuasiveness and dis-information (deceit) contributes to success in psychological warfare, gaining unexpected allies, and unifying rabble and rogues to your cause. Beware of being tricked yourself.

god_loki.jpg

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are The Force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the heart of the Star Wars Panhteon. Jedi and Sith kill themselves with it and for it and you laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh at their misery. You cannot be killed and that crazy granny was REALLY crazy to think about doing that.

You showed her good.

You are the great mystery that controls all things. Something with interesting sense of humor( determing some puny geek to be "The Chosen One", for example). No one can explain you(not even you). Now, luckily for you readers, I, The Force, am going to stop this..........., this.........., this stupidity NOW!!!!

NOW

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are The Force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the heart of the Star Wars Panhteon. Jedi and Sith kill themselves with it and for it and you laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh at their misery. You cannot be killed and that crazy granny was REALLY crazy to think about doing that.

You showed her good.

You are the great mystery that controls all things. Something with interesting sense of humor( determing some puny geek to be "The Chosen One", for example). No one can explain you(not even you). Now, luckily for you readers, I, The Force, am going to stop this..........., this.........., this stupidity NOW!!!!

NOW

GOLD (w00t) :p :cool:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.