buying a DC(digital camera)

Finger of Death

I want buy a DC with 10X optical zoom and 5.0 megapixel.

I think kodak z740 or z7590 is good choice.

I want buy a Germany DC but I only can find some Korea and Japan DC.

By the way,I don't buy ANY product of Japan.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Maybe he's got moral objections about Japanese products? Kind of like how some people dont buy clothes made in Bangladesh or drink Cocacola?

That Kodad 74- seems good, but its a b*tch about digital cameras because the manufacturers dont provide you with any value that measures lag(how long it takes between the time when you push the button to the camera taking the picture) unless its very expensive proffessional cameras.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

He's a chinaman from china - so excuse the japanese bashing and abstruse acronyms.

So he wants a camera but not of japanese make... that is like saying he wants some fish but it cant have come from the water.

With regards to click-shutter delay it is best to read reviews (press and customer) and try it out in a shop if possible.

P.S. it is better to buy the clothes from Bangladesh on moral grounds - without the garments industry they are pretty much screwed.

Edited by Surreptishus

More like moral objections to Japanese, since the author is from China, probably the Nanking massacre and reluctance of the Japanese to publicly admit it.

Still, not buying a Japanese product on principle is a lame idea. That's like not eating "French Fries" from McDonalds. The Japanese companies, like Canon, who make the best electronics in the world, like cameras, didn't participate in the military action.

Anyway, stepping down from my high-horse, don't the Germans have a good high-end digital camera (6Mp+) ?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No doubt ,Canon's digital camera is best in the world.

I don't want Japanese use our Chinese money to intrude China again.

So he wants a camera but not of japanese make... that is like saying he wants some fish but it cant have come from the water.

Only Japanese?May I have another choice?Help me ,please.

By the way,anti-Japanese product is popular in China,they crash any Japanese product.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

If you REALLY want *THE BEST* camera then Id advise you to check out:

Hasselblad of Sweden

Im sure youve heard of them, wether you can afford one or not.. thats a different matter :sorcerer:" (Even their old H1 camera with house, digital back and lens would costs as much as a brand new Volvo)

and its not exactly the kind of gear you take with you holiday either.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If you REALLY want *THE BEST* camera then Id advise you to check out:

Hasselblad of Sweden

Im sure youve heard of them, wether you can afford one or not.. thats a different matter :p"  (Even their old H1 camera with house, digital back and lens would costs as much as a brand new Volvo)

and its not exactly the kind of gear you take with you holiday either.

... depends on the holiday, doesn't it?

PS Apologies to Swedes

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

DC is David Coulthard and nothing else.

DC is Davis Cup and nothing else.

:p ...and this year in the DC, my country bashed the stupid Americans, Baley's Romanian suckers and Russian loosers :)

BACK TO THE SUBJECT:

flag_sun.jpg

JAPANESE ARE THE BEST, FU*K THE REST

Edited by Hildegard

Still, not buying a Japanese product on principle is a lame idea. That's like not eating "French Fries" from McDonalds. The Japanese companies, like Canon, who make the best electronics in the world, like cameras, didn't participate in the military action.

This may not be necessarily true in some cases. Many Japanese war criminals from W.W.II were put into key positions in its major corporations during the 60s and 70s.

However, banning Japanese products really doesn't solve anything. Conquer hatred with love! I believe in humanity!

p.s. Sounds like I am trying to convince myself. :ermm: