What RPG Class Are You?

Child of Flame

Rogue

44% Combativeness, 73% Sneakiness, 29% Intellect, 13% Spirituality

Sneaky, ain't ya? You're a Rogue!

Well now, you're not the most trustworthy person in the world, are you?

Rogues are sneaky and skillful. They play an important part in every adventuring party by locating and disabling traps, scouting the area, and taking enemies by surprise. Unfortunately, most rogues will try and pick your pocket the moment you're distracted.

You're probably both deceptive and competent, which means you can usually get what you want. On the other hand, lying a lot won't earn you many friends.

A bit of helpful advice: No matter how temping it looks, don't try to pick the fighter's pocket. He might go psycho on you.

I scored higher than 28% on Combativeness

I scored higher than 90% on Sneakiness

I scored higher than 3% on Intellect

I scored higher than 4% on Spirituality

mt1128069166.jpg

Although really, intellect was flawed. Booksmart is not intellect.

Arcane Trickster

7% Combativeness, 86% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 13% Spirituality

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.

Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

You scored higher than 0% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 97% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 30% on Intellect

You scored higher than 4% on Spirituality

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Another one to the gang :o

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I'm not in a "gang". I'm a rogue. Leave me alone now.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Whaat! A mutiny? Now you have all arcane tricksters against you, outcast... :o

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Mystic Theurge

48% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 91% Intellect, 55% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Spellsword

66% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 85% Intellect, 16% Spirituality

You scored higher than 73% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 39% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 83% on Intellect

You scored higher than 11% on Spirituality

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Mystic Theurge

48% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 88% Spirituality

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

mt1128069619.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Mystic Theurge

29% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 66% Spirituality

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

mt1128069140.jpg

You scored higher than 64% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 73% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 84% on Intellect

You scored higher than 85% on Spirituality

Pretty much good at everything: You are a Monk!

No, not a monk like those bald medieval guys. The Monk in D&D is a martial artist. They're smart, they're capable, they're spiritual, they're sneaky when they want to be, and they're damn dangerous in a fight.

What to say? You scored high on all four categories, which means that you're probably a well rounded and capable person. Either that or you're an overly smart and dangerous psychopath.

Well rounded or overly smart and dangerous psychopath? Yeah, everyone that knows me (myself included) would agree its the latter. ^_^

sig2.gif

Smart Paladin

70% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 67% Intellect, 72% Spirituality

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!

Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.

Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.

Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you�ve got the smarts to back it up and make it work.

mt1128069151.jpg

You scored higher than 77% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 1% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 56% on Intellect

You scored higher than 96% on Spirituality

manthing2.jpg

mt1128069561.jpg

Assassin

74% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 23% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

Violent and deceptive: You are an Assassin.

Skulking through the shadows... hunting their prey without remorse... Assassins are some of the most dangerous killers in D&D, and evil bastards to boot.

You're not necessarily evil, but you are both violent and sneaky. Chances are you aren't very honorable. Though who knows? You might have some noble goals, even if your methods tend to be... unorthodox. You might just be a Slayer of Domiel or something.

Edited by Lawman

mt1128069751.jpg

Arcane Trickster

29% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 70% Intellect, 47% Spirituality

Brilliant and sneaky: You are an Arcane Trickster!

Arcane Tricksters combine arcane magic with rogue skills and sensibilities. They use their magic to confuse their opponents or to augment their more mundane, roguish skills. If you thought it was annoying keeping an eye that that rogue, the Arcane Trickster is probably picking your pocket from the other side of the room.

Both smart and sneaky, you're probably the type of person that loves planning practical jokes... either that or knocking over banks.

Good thing there are other people who got the Mystic Theurge result. I thought I was the only one. By the way, how do you post images here?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Never would have figured this.... :p

Smart Paladin

55% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 55% Spirituality 

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk (but with the brains to keep you alive!)... You are a Smart Paladin!

Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.

Fortunately for you, unlike most Paladins, you're pretty smart. Which means that you're more likely to fall into the "admired" category, rather than the "obnoxious" or "dead" categories.

Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you

It seems I'm a little aggresive :-" , but I never imagined I would be a dwarf <_<

Fighter

70% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 13% Spirituality

Good at hitting things and with a definite violent streak; you are a Fighter!

Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Never would have figured this....  :-

Smart Paladin

55% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 55% Spirituality 

Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion, though unlike the crusades, you add a healthy does of intelligence. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of. Which ever one you are, just be happy that you

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT