Music

Tried a search yet :) (and wait for more than hour next time...)

Anyway, you can get it from the game files by either playing them with WinAmp (well, anything other than Windows Media Player :- ). If you want to use Windows Media Player or burn them to an audio CD or whatever, download Miles Sound Studio utility (freeware) and that can convert the tracks to normal WAV format to manipulate.

You'll also want to download the High Quality music before doing this as well.

Welcome to the boards...wanna play Pazaak :p

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

You can download "Sith Lords Complete Soundtrack" on EMule. It includes tracks that aren't present in streammusic and didn't make it to the game.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I only have the Xbox version.

Doesn't matter. The music "patch" you download is just an executable RAR archive, which means you can download the file, and just use WinRAR (I think running it in an empty temp folder will also extract it properly) and extract the music files.

The only problem is that I don't know if all the included tracks with the game are replaced by the patch, so you may or may not be missing some.

I'm sure someone can fill in for me here.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Easiest way;

Copy all the files into an easy to find map, like C:/K2 Music...

(XP): Open the DOS-command... (Start, programs, burea-something)

Incase it NOT displays only C:\> type "C:\" (without quotes)

Then use CD K2 music (or instead of K2 music the map you use)

After that use "Rename *.wav *.mp3" (without quotes)

Now you they are all MP3 and can be run in WinAmp...

is this the patch from nzone cause if it is after you download it dose it have lord Niluse in the front as the cover of the file. then you click on it and it will say installing after you install what do you do. can you run it on windows media player?

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

• 2 months later...

sorry for digging up and old topic, but I absolutely HAVE to have these, and am having difficulties. I have reached the command prompt on DOS and from there I am fairly well at a loss. I've tried everything and every variation I could think of and nothing appears to work... I just get syntax errors. Please help. Perhaps moe details on what to do from here.....

• 2 weeks later...