church of the flying spaghetti monster

pants_happy

Beyond gold. PA-quality.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

God is a flying spaghetti monster? YAY! someone like me!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

These people are heretics and splitters, cast out of the church of the One True God, the Flying Macaroni Monster. His supremacy is so self-evident that we don't even need to teach about him in schools. Besides, evidence just spoils it for everyone.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Sermen:

And I say on to you remeber that it was only when the midget adam, on the hill, was touched by the noodlyness of He that shall be named was he able to relize his inner noodle. And then from his 3rd, 4th, or maybe even 5th noodle, lets face it there was a smuge on the page and we couldn't read it, that the midget eva was created. And thus they were both thrown out of the Inter National House of Spaghetti by Flying Spaghetti Monster and banned from the Olive Garden. So says the Gospel of the Linguine. May the monster save the Pirates. Amen

P.S.

Don't play with your meatballs.

Edited by PhantomJedi

Sermen:

And I say on to you remeber that it was only when the midget adam, on the hill, was touched by the noodlyness of He that shall be named was he able to relize his inner noodle. And then from his 3rd, 4th, or maybe even 5th noodle, lets face it there was a smuge on the page and we couldn't read it, that the midget eva was created. And thus they were both thrown out of the Inter National House of Spaghetti by Flying Spaghetti Monster and banned from the Olive Garden. So says the Gospel of the Linguine. May the monster save the Pirates. Ramen

Fix'd. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It would. Please refain.

kirottu said:

This may eventually end up in SPAM - but for the moments - after laughing so hard I almost fell off of the Roost - I just have to say ... PRICELESS! Thanks pants_happy :p

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

th_FSM3d.jpg

I am a believer.

• Flimsy moral standards.
  • Every friday is a relgious holiday. If your work/school objects to that, demand your religious beliefs are respected and threaten to call the ACLU.
  • ur heaven is WAY better. We've got a Stripper Factory AND a Beer Volcano.

" One of the most exciting developments in fundamental physics in the last twenty years has been the development of so-called "String Theory." In String Theory, all fundamental sub-atomic particles are visualized and described mathematically as microscopic vibrating strings. Although as yet unproven, many physicists believe that String Theory has the potential to become the long-sought "Theory of Everything," through which the fundamental physical nature of all matter and forces will become understood.

Obviously String Theory IS correct, although misnamed (a secular humanist conspiracy perhaps?). As NOODLE Theory clearly unambiguously reveals, He has created the fundamental subatomic particles that form all matter in this universe in His own quivering image! You, me, the Earth, the stars...everything in the universe...are all built of trillions of tiny jiggling noodles, microscopic copies of our Divine Saucy Maker. Truly He is everywhere and in all things!

Boy-oh-Boyardi and Ramen!"

--Steve Lawrence, PhD

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT