Fan Art Topics Art Collection

Its been a while since I have uploaded something...

So I will upload a grand spankin new version of Mira:

*everyone groans* Yes, again! Hahahahaha! :lol:

post-5816-1119831416_thumb.jpg

This pic is really giving me nightmares, but its almost done.

PS: Remind me to never, ever try to make a good pic out of a bad sketch again... :(

Tis way too time consuming <_<

I was thinking about drawing the Exile saying goodbye to Mira before going into the unknown space, but didn't really like where my drawing is going, so I stopped before my pic gets any worse.

I guess just imagine it is the model you used next to Mira:

post-4686-1120486699_thumb.jpg

This is a pic I showed off earlier, but I've done some work on it.

Basically, just sorted out Bastila's hair.

From left to right is:

Jolee (Green saber)

Revan (my version of him, light blue+orange-ish-red lightsabers)(Mantle of the Force+Heart of the Guardian crystals. Yep, I got them both in game).

Juhani (Dark blue saber, Jumping in the background)

Bastila (yellow lightsaber)

Bastila is meant to have a double bladed lightsaber, but one end is obscured by the the other characters.

Juhani's lightsaber looks short and fat because it's meant to be waving about. She is meant to be furry, but I didn't want to risk messing it up totally, trying to get a fur effect.

Well, this piccy is KOTOR2.

Left to Right:

Handmaiden

Visas Marr

Jedi Exile

Mira

To be quite honest, I've failed miserably with Visas' pose, and Mira looks like she's got a blood vessel about to burst out of her head. (Must of been in Jekk Jekk'Tarr without a space suit).

I'm fairly happy with it, but I just have this nagging feeling I could've done better.

Well, you'll just have to make do.

post-4686-1120674641_thumb.jpg

Here is my Canderous pic that I started a while back. My holidaze just started, so I couldn't really find an excuse not to finish it up. Now that I did, I think he looks a little more like Guyle from the SF series... :ermm:

post-7948-1120890347_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Thought I'd share some other work I've been doing over the last couple of days - though I was nearly scared away by the sheer awesomeness of that Bastilla pic. I know this is not a competition for the best fan-art ever, but damn I felt "humbled" by that. :huh:

This is a hybrid Futurama fan-art, unfortunately not really KOTOR fan-art - I got a few requests to do these from a guy (mod actually) on the Futurama boards I go to, and I foolishly thought I'd do them before answering to people's replies here. Basically they are two possibly recognisable Futurama lasses appearing as two (possibly recognisable) Jedi (though from EPIII - not KOTOR)

Hope you likes,

Hopefully I'll get more KOTOR stuff done relatively shortly. :)

post-13365-1121113122_thumb.jpg

post-13365-1121113167_thumb.jpg

To improve the ratio of drawings to comments, here is a supposed Sith Lord Kenobi though I borrowed too much of Darth Maul's looks.

The pic is not that good. Where are all the super artists? *cough*Zulu*cough*DL*cough*Kor Qel Droma*cough*

I've finished another one for ya all.

Juhani, (My choice of) Revan and for the first time for me, Bastila.

What's going on? Well, I don't really know. All I will say is two words - Moody Blues.

I'll leave you to see if you can figure out where I'm going with this :p

Hope you likes :)

Personally I'm rather worried about the figures. Either too tall or too thin or probably both. :huh:

post-13365-1121811491_thumb.jpg

I just finished my Canderous pic. I tried to stay away from my usual lines out the yin yang and try something different. This was brought to you by the three C's:

cigarettes (smoked em)

coca cola (drank it)

chicago cubs (soaked in yet another victory)

sorry for the rambling, but its late. I've been up since four this morning and maybe I'm a little wired... :rolleyes:

post-7948-1121837779_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I just drew my Elvish Bastila with the dancer's outfit, :p but too tired to finish it with shading (never thought I'd get tired drawing a beautiful woman :devil: )

So here it is:

Hopefully it's not too revealing for any one. :lol:

Sorry this took so long, but up in Canada we have a station called Showcase and every Wednesday they air a British comedy called Little Britain which I found so hilarious I had to watch it at 8 and then the repeat at 11.

post-7948-1121927316_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif