Fan Art Topics Art Collection

Here's the Carth I've promised Draken... :)

Come on DL...you must say that this Carth is really handsome ;)

*fangirl squeals* (w00t)

ED :)

post-14541-1125771411_thumb.jpg

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone!

Here's a small pic of Kreia and LSF exile last scene...hope it will be better inked and coloured... :-

(I've told you Draken that was a bad idea these action scenes :'()

ED :-

post-14541-1125942246_thumb.jpg

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Sentry: Nice pic, hope you'll finish it ( I also defenitly want Lord Satasn to be done!!! :'()

post-14541-1126036186_thumb.jpg

I've done another pic - rather a step down from the last one - thank God. You could almost say it's a bit rushed to be honest.

It's just something that got me about all the terminology concerning sex and alignment floating about. You will HAVE to have played Freelancer to get this picture. :x

post-13365-1126203972_thumb.jpg

Here's probably the last pic I post before a long time...I'm going in Italy tomorrow and will be busy a couple of weeks.

Hope you'll enjoy it DL even if it took me a while before I could draw this one.

I'm going to miss this thread...:'(

ED :geek:

post-14541-1126294616_thumb.jpg

carthkfm7xr.th.jpg

Here is a Carth I was working on, to try to get his features down a bit better, more in line with the game depiction. Not perfect, but I want to do my part to keep this thread alive!

attonexile32dt.th.jpg

Here is an all pen sketch of Atton and the Exile. He looks pretty smug. I am not sure why the Exile looks the way she does.

Okey, here comes.

Here's a quick sketch I was working on last night. It's not really finished, and there are a lot of things that should be fixed, but it's just a quick sketch anyway! At least I've done something for the thread. :)

So uhm... here's my try on Mira:

http://img104.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mira7tv.jpg

Please comment freely.

I must admit I'm a bit nervous about what you'll say, this being the first picture I've ever shared on the Internet... :">

I'm still trying to collect courage to post my Revan&Carth -drawings here. They feel incredibly personal somehow, and I'm really sensitive about them... :">

And here's a little something I draw after reading a certain fanfic. I guess everyone can guess what just happened here. :">

The style is different from the other pictures, because I intend to try photoshopping this one. :ph34r:

Here are Mission, Bastila and (once again female) Revan (looking like Barbie-dolls)

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1025/k1beauties5ek.jpg

I would have shaded the pic differently, but I guess it's the final result that matters, and the final result you'll see as soon as I get it done. :o

Hope you like it! :ph34r:

Hi! I'm back! :o

As you know I was on Italy, but I had a day off along the small beach of Como and I drew a fast sketch of Bastila (it took me an hour so don't be too severe :wub:" )

ED :thumbsup:

post-14541-1127066078_thumb.jpg

Fast sketch of Brianna...even if once more...she doesn' look like Brianna :-"

I thought the pause was cool :blink:

Is there any fan of the handmaiden?

ED :luck:

post-14541-1127234604_thumb.jpg

Hey

As I promised, here's HK47, Battlewookiee! :lol:

Sorry, fast sketch again, haven't much time with all my courses... o:)

Hope you'll enjoy anyway...

ED :luck:

post-14541-1127329519_thumb.jpg

Sorry to report that I haven't done any new drawings, but I finally tried my skills with photoshop. This was my first time, so don't be too hard on me. :">

Mission, Bastila&Revan in colors (still looking like comic-barbies):

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8185/k1...iesnetti4lc.jpg

I had so much fun with Ps that I decided to color these too:

Revan and Carth: http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7639/re...ingnetti9ph.jpg

And then the 18+ Revan and Carth -pic, children close your eyes:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6384/re...bednetti5ax.jpg

I'll get the colors better next time. ;)