Fan Art Topics Art Collection

Everyone, I need your help! My latest wallpaper is not wowwing me as much as my last wallpaper, The Exile's Knights (which is at Lady Crimson's website). And if it doesn't wow me, it won't wow anyone else. I need suggestions to make it look better! Any help is appreciated!

What it looks like so far (reduced version)...

post-14168-1121996138_thumb.jpg

Here's some art. Damn laptop was reassembled poorly, so have to be w/o Photoshop again for a little while longer. Plus, night shifts suck.

post-14168-1122248575_thumb.jpg

Here be slight spoilers (I don't know how to hide the stuff in black like the rest of you, sorry): This wasn't intended as Star Wars art. But, after seeing Ep. III and what Anakin looked like before the armour, mask, and cape were placed on him, I had to admit that he looked pretty cool, just as he was w/ his artificial limbs. So, I drew this. You can consider it as a redesign of Vader, but again, I never intended this piece to be SW art. It's like, what if they only had the tech to replace his limbs and, since he is w/o a breathing apparatus, he had to hold himself together through sheer force of will (like Sion)?

post-14168-1122249027_thumb.jpg

This is Ra Rahu, a minor character in my story that I talked a little about in the last thread. His look actually branched off the look of another character (Apophis Mara). And Apophis' look came to me years ago when I wanted to visualize a Grim Reaper Sith Lord. When I saw Nihilus' design a few years later, I was struck with extreme awe and outrage. I'm starting to feel like that song. Y'know, I always feel that somebody's watching meeeeee. Same thing happened with the first game, too. Several years ago, I wrote an obscure SW fanfic trilogy. One of the main villains was called Darth Revan. Lo and behold, a few years later, Revan was in a newly released game called KOTOR. I always feel that somebody's watching meeeeee

Okay, as promised I updated the concept, into a more human shape. It is no longer 90% droid, but a merely 50% I'd say. I finally achieved a mask design that I liked... yeah this is my final Darth Vengar :D

post-14311-1122780987_thumb.jpg

Hope u guys like it ;)

Hey there everyone! I thought I would contribute to this thread seeing as how SW:KOTOR games are, well, great. Yes, KOTOR II had some loose ends, but hopefully the Restoration Project will help to fix some of that.

I had posted some pictures of some SW:KOTOR characters (ok, mainly Bastila) over at Kotorfanmedia.com, but didn't even think about posting any pictures here until someone reminded me that this forum existed. So here is some fan art. . . .

bastilavulkar1fk.th.jpg

bastilafighting8nt.th.jpg

bastilacarth200507318ua.th.jpg

bastilads200508026xl.th.jpg

Here is a Bastila Wallpaper as well . . . .

Most of these are pretty rough, just in prelim stages, except, of course for the Bastila headshot above and the last wallpaper one. Some of these are over a year old, so I apologize if you've seen a couple of these before. I hope you like them. Check out the forums and the main site of kotorfanmedia.com for a lot more great fan art from a lot of other talented artists. :)

I hope to post the Carth pic later tonight. For now, here are two pics that didn't quite make it off the ground. They got started, but then I didn't continue with them. (Maybe I should, however. All pictures seem to go through an "ugly phase" where they look like crap shortly after you begin until the time they are nearly complete...too often I think I give up during this phase) Anyway, various things are wrong in the pics. They could be saved, I suppose. We'll have to see.

bastila2sabers9zf.th.jpg bastilasabersmall9dt.th.jpg

Here is an unfinished Carth sketch - penciled then scanned in and the clean up begun in photoshop. The perspective is a bit wonky. The guns are. . .meh. I hope to finish this in color, but it will take a bit longer to do.

carthblastersablaze5co.th.jpg

I know I haven't done any KOTOR:2 sketches, but Atton and the Handmaiden are begging to be done. Julian's pic with the Handmaiden on top of the Exile while fighting has inspired me. . . .

Coloured version of my pencil sketch, done w/ Photoshop using Intuos3 tablet. It's my first tablet painting. As you can see, I'm not very good at it. Not to the level of Obsidian's artists, anyway. Was using the concept art for Mira as a guide, but I'll keep practicing.

post-14168-1123427357_thumb.jpg

bastilaportraitsmall08088hd.th.jpg

Part of a larger piece which iincludes her waist and torso. but I thought I would post this here since, although it is still a work in progress, the head is coming along well. It just takes so darn long to paint. . . . Done in painter. Photoref used - Monica Bellucci, although small changes made to make it look like the dear Jedi.

There are a lot of new artists in here. The more the merrier, I say.

Here is the start of a Visas pic that I undertook tonight. Its a little blurry, but I should have a finished version up in a day or two.

post-7948-1123732223_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Since there isn't really a lot going on in here I thought I'd post what I have done on my Visas. It's still not quite finished, but its getting there, slowly but surely. Hopefully I can finish it up during the Cubs game tomorrow.

post-7948-1123911535_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Sorry, no Bastilas in bikinis here. I did start another Visas pic. I had this ready to go yesterday but thought to hold off a day since three pics of her in three days was a little much.

post-7948-1124147158_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I've finally got round to doing some more artwork. A little while back I mentioned that I was going to make a art thingy based on what was going through my mind the first time I heard about Malachor V?

Well...

post-13365-1124149342_thumb.jpg

I thought the faces I was drawing tormenting her were a bit oppressive, so I drew a happy little face in the left hand corner, if people can recognise who it is?

post-13365-1124149371_thumb.jpg

-Thought I'd show this off in larger detail and not stlightly warped by the sphereize filter I added to the other one...

This was my original, and still preferred choice for the female Exile BTW :(

Hope you likes :)