Fan Art Topics Art Collection

I've done a quick sketch of Carth and Atton based on existing poses (I had to take a screenshot of Atton to get his though...)

Not too happy with how I did Carth - in fact I was convinced that I had drawn his nose too long so by extension the rest of his face so I...actually shortened it in Photoshop... :( :">

Much happier with Atton.

I'm just getting a feel for them, so I can draw them freely more easily :(

post-13365-1117047490_thumb.jpg

I've got a follow up now ;)

Basically it parodies a couple of things - primarily from the original however. Basically I found it suprising how easily a woman would slip in and out of a male's suit of armour - and also it was a bit funny how Carth would keep stopping me in the street while I was disguised as a Sith soldier and asking me personal questions right in front of a Sith Patrol and dozens of Tarisian on lookers (not that ultimately any of them would make a difference... :ermm: )

:-" ;)

post-13365-1117067536_thumb.jpg

I really should go to bed about now... :(

scan00044lj.th.jpg

I had to show some love to Kreia... There isnt too much in the way of fan art for her. Its not very good. I havent drawn anything in over a year and had to for class... so there she is... Im not to good with drawing faces :) ignore the squares in the background...

Oh, don't mind me :-

I still think his arms are freakishly long, and I'm really not 100% happy with it-but-can't-put-my-finger-on-exactly-where-I've-gone-wrong but what the hell have a pic of Carth! :D

post-13365-1117571583_thumb.jpg

Since there hasn't been too many drawrings on this thread I thought I'd post my pic of the bearded Exile. Except he turned out to look a little too much like Obi-Wan Kenobi... :)

Just reply if it needs resizing...

post-7948-1117675304_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I dont know why I do this to myself... but here goes...

I present to you plebs my latest 'masterpiece'... Yoda... >_<"

I cannot apologise for its crappiness enough... but perhaps you can appreciate it for its entertainment value :)

DL

P.S. In my defence, I drew this in about 2 minutes using MS Paint :">

P.P.S. In order for this pic not to be considered spam-like, its really a pic of Master Vandar :D

post-11849-1117900951_thumb.jpg

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Here's a little something that took me about 20 minutes to do... (a bit longer than the Yoda/Vandar pic)

It's not that great I know, so I'll include my usual disclaimer :)

DL

P.S. Here's my usual disclaimer apologising for crappiness etc. :rolleyes:

P.P.S. If you can't tell its a pic of Bastila, I stole her pose as like I've said before I'm not particularly creative... hope you Bastila fanboys like it *nods at Draken* :thumbsup:

post-11849-1117982902_thumb.jpg

Ok here is the Mira Vs Han .. kinda.. Its not done yet and I probably shouldn't post it but I could use some tips and suggestions. I think the perspective might be a little off, its hard for me to tell I'm used to just doodling on paper and using rulers and such ;)

Also I'm wondering what you all think would be a good backdrop.. Maybe a Narshadda skyline? Or would that be to busy and take away from the focus of the conflict?

Thanks!

P.s. I hope this attatchment thing works, my roomy isn't home to have him put it on his webspace =P

post-9880-1118107584_thumb.jpg

Of course, its a young version of Atton... from when he joined the Mandalorian War... :-" :)

DL

P.S. I apologise for the crappiness... both my creativity and scanner leave much to be desired

post-11849-1119189040_thumb.jpg

I've got more art.

Well, only one peice actually.

post-4686-1119546261_thumb.jpg

Basically, it's my version of Revan and Bastila.

They're re-united.

Set about three years after KOTOR2, which would make it about 8 years after KOTOR.

I know I problably overdid it with the hair.

I've still to colour and shade it etc. This is just the lineart.

Hope you likey.

Here's my coloured version of a pic I did earlier.

post-4686-1119644844_thumb.jpg

The basic story behind it, is this...

Basically, Revan (my version of male Revan) has just returned from the unknown regions of the galaxy. He's found Bastila, and well; here they are.

With Bastila being who she is, I've tried to give her an unimpressed look, but with a faint smile, just to show she's happy he's back.

Revan, has a rather smug look on his face, for a few reasons. I'll leave you to figure them out.

The hair on both is distinctly anime-ish. Hey; I have a thing for that spikey haired look).

The eyes are slightly anime too, (bigger than normal).

If you want to rant about 'I hate anime' or 'Anime is for horny Japanese teens' then go ahead. I'll just ignore it.

Plus, take into account these facts...

I like anime; so there!

I'm a 16 year old Britishman. HA!