The apocalipse is coming!

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

what would you do in the last 24 hours before the end of the world?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do in the last 24 hours before the end of the world?

• Waste time in front of the computer and/or TV
    • Praise the lord for a place in heaven
    • Suicide
    • Other

What would you do?

If you chose other please explain.

Have a nice last day on earth.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Sheesh, one of these "if this was like that then what would you..."-pollutes.

Hem, hem. Depending on how the end was coming(meteors, zombies, magneto, shtf, hand of god, etc)I'd propably hit my favorite joint with the people I'd like, well...to stand with in the end and perform various decadent activities. Lewd behaviour and avid use of narcotics. But that's only if it's a natural catasthrope or somekind of human weapon. In case of zombies; we have a zombie survival thread somewhere in the forums. Read it, learn it, live by it. Now, were it god(Brahman, Iehova, Jahve elohim, Xenu, Satan, Eru Iluvatar, Yog Sototh, etc) that was handing judgement; I'd propably pray and then stand in line. Whatcha gonna do? Run? Of course if Frau Fortuna smiles upon me and I find immortality before the apocalypse, I doubt I'll stay here and boil with the likes of you people. Me, I'm off to Epsilon Pegasi. Or maybe the Revelation Zone. Whichever comes first.

Edit, ze typoes!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Two words:

Roman Orgy.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Not Greek?

Oh, you're not into the whole pederast-thing, old chap?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I would go for an original suicide.

You know, not just shooting yourself or just falling down a very high building. I'd have a day to think about it.

Oh, Musopticon, the apocalipse I'm talking about would be dolphins escape the earth by jumping into space and a alien construction company destroys the earth to make a trade route. Sound familiar?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hmm, I think I would pack my towel and ask Ford if he can be bothered ,in that case. I think still lives in Cloucestershire.

kirottu said:

I'd take those moments to do things I'm not supposed to do at my age. Or I'd try to stop the end of the world by making a petition against the construction company. ( It worked for KotOR2 why not now? oh, right...)

Anyway, Goodbye Earth, we hardly knew ya. :ermm:

Well, if anything could, this thread does indeed herald the coming of said apocalypse.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

If your going to die then take this thread with you.

Is it that bad?