Most useless character

what are you guys talking about GOTO is one of my favorite characters you guys are just crazy. If you think about it he gave you credits when you needed it and he also made you go on those long unnessary quest just to get it he is just great.

Aww what the heck the droid sucks and can't do nothing for crap. I couldn't even give the droid props. Even if i tried. <_<

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

You get more out of remote than you do with G0T0. :wub:"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Don't offend poor Disciple. He, Visas and Bao-Dur (jedified) are the only characters I use most of the time. Although I convert Atton and Mira as well, just for the sake of it. I found them to be pretty weak examples of Jedi.

Yeah, Atton and Mira weren't really good jedi. i hear people use them with blasters even after jedification.

If there is a 3rd Kotor, they should make non-jedi have some special abilities that jedi can't have. like how Atton tunes out Kreia or whatever: have some force resistance mind thing that a jedi would not be able to have because it would deafen their own skills. like that force resistance mask that made your wisdom go down or made something go down that should only be given to a non-jedi.

I like all Jedi parties. It's the power gamer in me. Licl ass and take names.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I use Atton the most, but even when I Jedify him I always have him use blasters, preferably two Heavy Zabrak Blasters, fully upgraded. Besides Atton , I use Visas with lightsabers, and Handmaiden once I turn her to a Jedi. G0-T0 is the only character I've never used, although I plan to use him eventually. It's not that I dislike Goto as a chracter, he's kind of cool with hisself-interest only, and his crazy solution to his problem. I also rarely use HK-47, I think that Mandalore can be better at ranged if you build him that way and use his alacrity implant. But talking with HK is priceless.

Edited by Darth Faen

I use the KSE, and get the kill blasters and kill stick. They kill instantly, and are good for tight spots. I use Visas, Handmaiden, and Atton the most. I have never gotten Mira to go jedi, but I guess from what I hear I am not missing much!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

When I give them Weapon Finesse: Lightsabers, they do pretty well. Especially since Mira doesn't set off mines when she charges at her foes...

"That's another one for me!"

"More where that came from!"

Edited by Vashanti
evil_twin.jpg

Mira is actually really good as a Jedi and probably the best character to train as a Jedi. If you go to Nar Shadda as soon as possible you can hold back her levels, talk to her to gain the needed influence then basically turn a totally arse-kicking Jedi very quickly. The only extra thing she will need is more of the Strength attribute but this can be easily rectified by equiping items that increase a characters strength.

Once I Jedify my characters they never go back to blasters. Lightsabers is the only weapons they get.

I don't know about you, but I had a problem - I couldn't find enough lightsabers for all the party members I jedified :( ....only late in the game, or does the sequence of the planets you visit matter?

I don't know about you, but I had a problem - I couldn't find enough lightsabers for all the party members I jedified :( ....only late in the game, or does the sequence of the planets you visit matter?

I don't think that the sequence of planets matter too much, its got to be that way, as everyone chooses different planets that they go to first.

I'm on my third play through, and all I semed to pick up was short blade sabers, yet my second game was all about double bladed ones <_< And you seem only to gain enough that you need...alot of my jedified party members had to make do with upgraded vibro swords, or whatever you pick up, until I could find enough sabers to equip them with. *sigh, too bad I am a sucker for my members to be duel blade wielders

But personaly, yes, I do like to have an all Jedi party myself :D

G0-T0 is the most useless I find the remote more interesting.

Disiple a close second.

I never use the droids. Although I do talk to hk his dialague is hilarious.

My party is all jedi

Ds party

Me off course

Atton

mandalore/hanharr even though I dont like him much he is a good character

Ls Party

Bao Dur

Handmaiden

Once I Jedify my characters they never go back to blasters. Lightsabers is the only weapons they get.

Same problem here. I think it depends on how fast you build your lightsaber, which sure takes longer than necessary. Ironic, because in K1 I always seemed to have too many lightsabers.

It varies from game to game and on how many jedi you have in your party.

In one game, they got just about one each (four jedi, me included), in another game, they had lightsabers sticking out of almost all body orifices. Made a nice source of components, when you can break down lightsabers by the truckload.

But since I don't like jedi, after the first couple of games, I made a point of not having my party going all jedi wannabe on me (easier when playing DS), it's not much of a problem to equip the PC, Visas and Kreia with one :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I don't know about you, but I had a problem - I couldn't find enough lightsabers for all the party members I jedified :huh: ....only late in the game, or does the sequence of the planets you visit matter?

Same problem here. I think it depends on how fast you build your lightsaber, which sure takes longer than necessary. Ironic, because in K1 I always seemed to have too many lightsabers.

And even worse, K1's over abundance of red lightsbaer crystals. I mean seriously, there are more in game than there are lgithsabers!

I hate Goto- he is an absolute waste of hardware and i wish i could just hurl that ball of junk onto Peraguses surface and blow it up all over again.

My party mostly (when i have a choice) consosts of Atton and me. I don't use the others much, and Kreia's still lvl 6 at onderon. She bugs me..... a lot.... but not as much as Goto.... End!

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

I don't know about you, but I had a problem - I couldn't find enough lightsabers for all the party members I jedified :sorcerer: ....only late in the game, or does the sequence of the planets you visit matter?

And even worse, K1's over abundance of red lightsbaer crystals. I mean seriously, there are more in game than there are lgithsabers!

Maybe that is becasue the Jedi are being exterminated and there really arn't all that many lightsabers around anymore. Also i like teh fact that u do not get a light saber right away because it makes you value it more. Otherwise its jsut cheep and getting a lightsaber is not special or unique. P.S for people who said bao dur was useless and falls behidn it is because you need to no level him up untill you train him to be a jedi