Most useless character

I have never even put GOTO in my party. He is such a basturd and I hate his gangster attitude. T3-M4, though cool, does little for the general good. Hanhar is good, but very slow. I have to always stop and wait for him. Kreia is week, and she is always saying " why did you do that?" and "Echo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run!". Oh, and Bao-Dur is pretty useless.

I always use the Hnadmaiden and or Visas. Canderous is cool, but is also very slow. Atton has some good points, and HK-47 just rocks. I love his attitude! What a pesimistic jerk! :D

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

G0T0 naturally. I don't know what was supposed to be cool in this character anyway? I mean - alright as an enemy he was alright but as a party member? Come on!

How can you not ignore someone with an attitude like: "I'm gonna float over you all your life and spit at you. You can't touch me! You can't kill me! You have uses to me - pray that it does not change!"

Enough that he's on my ship insulting me with his presence - why should I take him out as a party member?

Best way IMO is to consider Goto dead, never talk to him on the EH - simply ignore him.

GOTO - do I really have to explain?

Baodur - "Yes General"/"nevermind" simplicity

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I never use HK47, nor GOTO, since there is no part of the game that forces me to use any of these characters, while all others need to be used somewere at least once.

Now, I don't like Bao-Dour neither, due to low AC, and not that much great unarmed damage (Handmaiden is better), but he has his uses due to high skills, so I still use him as one of the memeber on assault in tomb at Duxin. And his commen at the begging of that mission about Sensor and mines is priceless.

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

I think Bao-Dur is the most useless. I have a strong hatred for him. He's such a weak, boring character. I never use him unless I'm made too.

G0-T0 actually isn't all that bad, he has some good points and he can become very powerful against certain enemies.

T3-M4 is awesome, I use him whenever I get the chance.

Atton is a good character, and I use him a lot.

I use Kreia all the time, she has extremely good dialogue and can give you XP bonuses.

Mira and Hanharr are awesome and I use them all the time.

I don't use Handmaiden or Disciple ever. I've never even gotten Disciple as I've never played as a female.

Visas is okay, but she's also kind of weak.

Mandalore is one of my favorites, even though his dialogue sucks.

HK-47 is okay, I just don't use him very often, but he is hilarious.

:(

G0T0 for sure with me :angry:.

That character was a total rip-off of the torture droid from the SW: ANH movie, therefore as soon as i saw it, i was pissed off, and didn't use it for the rest of the game :angry:.

The rest of the party members i actually used quite a lot, since i always swapped it around a bit to get different dialogue options with different people.

Well, aside from GO-TO (a clear winner before the thread even started), I'd go with HK-47. No joke. Mira has HK beat as far as ranged combat (and can be turned into a jedi as well), and HK is too lacking in skill points to be useful outside combat. He just wasn't as useful as he was in K1. :) Mandalore is only useful if you don't have Hanharr or need a good melee character, cause he's not great as far as ranged combat goes.

Edited by Mothman

GoTo is so dumb. wow... what a dumb idea... I like how you are forced to have Mandalore in your party on the Ravager, because you see that he is actually pretty good. But they don't make you need goto in your party... He's worse than having a floating round piece of poop with metal arms sticking out in your party.

Also, Hk-47, wow, they messed up by cutting the droid factory out.. because that would've developed his character a bunch more... but i never use him, and he is weak and doesn't do anything special. In K1 you need him to translate for you, so you had to make good use of him, but in K2 he is a walking rusty turd-stick.

Well the characters that i never use it's:

GO-TO (He's a bastard)

Hanharr ( because i hate a lot the wookies) :angry:

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Goto would have been nice on the Goto Yacht level... >_<

As a target, yes :blink:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

G0T0 Need I say more?

Hanharr useless Wookies

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Never used GoTo, not once. I mean everything he can do T3 can do better so what's the point?

On a sidenote Bao-Dur never left my party :o:wub:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Goto, but I never used Mandalore or HK either...

By allowing half the characters to be turned into jedi, the devs kinda made the rest of the crew practically useless...

Edited by Sentry

i

never used any of the droids, but i did end up using bao-dur a lot once i turned him into a jedi.  since he becomes a gaurdian he gets more hp per level.

How can you turn him into a jedi? All he says to me is "Yes General"? like a ****ing retard.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!