Handmaiden

I am playing Male DarkSide......and i was wondering if i can put the Handmaiden into the Darkside...and that she can be a Dark Jedi too

Thanks!

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Yes, she can, but you may need to get a small amount of lightside points from influence gains for her first. I'm not sure. I've been through two Dark Side games where I've tried to make her a Dark Jedi. The first time through I didn't have to worry about it, and just sparred with her three times and made her a Dark Jedi. The second time it seemed I needed more influence, which was odd.

Just take one or two chances to gain influence with her before you begin training her and there should be no problems.

What i have done with her right now it's.....i have gained influence by trusting her.....and i have gained influence by knowing her mother name....and i have gained influence, by sparring with her..just one time for now

Edited by LordRevan

What i have done with her right now it's.....i have gained influence by trusting her.....and i have gained influence by knowing her mother name....and i have gained influence, by sparring with her..just one time for now

Just spar with her twice more then, and you should gain the Jedification dialog options. When you get up to there, look for the Dark Side ones. They're usually at the bottom, and should be obvious in nature. Can't remember them off by heart; I haven't played a DS character in a while.

Yeah i have saw in the bottom of the dialog.......It say : '' I can show you the strenght, in the dark path''...or something like that......but she said...that this is not the time, she need to know me more

Edited by LordRevan

What I do is to spar with her as soon as I get her. (w00t) After each planet you finish, she should spar some more. After three times, she will say that there is nothing more to teach. Then you ask about her mother, and she will tell you her family history. Go to The witch(kreia) and she will say her mother was a jedi. Go back to handmaiden, and say you mother was a jedi. She'll say she already knows, and you say "the force is strong in bloodlines or something like that. Then you just follow from there.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

My handmaiden got angry with me, and refuses to speak with me now :(

She had an argument with visas that i had never seen when LS, and then next time i spoke to her she just had a quick argument and said "i have nothing more to say to you" and ignores me now. Still, she was always pretty useless for me, i prefered a jedified mira or visas better.

My handmaiden got angry with me, and refuses to speak with me now  :(

She had an argument with visas that i had never seen when LS, and then next time i spoke to her she just had a quick argument and said "i have nothing more to say to you" and ignores me now. Still, she was always pretty useless for me, i prefered a jedified mira or visas better.

Its simply because you had more influence with Visas. Got to be careful there.

My handmaiden got angry with me, and refuses to speak with me now  :)

This is correct. Whenever I play a male character, I always try and make the Handmaiden a Jedi first, then once that's done, talk to Visas and max out my influence with her. Always Visas last, to avoid Handmaiden hating me.

Also, I try and not have Visas and Handmaiden in my party simultaneously. I think that sparks the argument upon returning to the Ebon Hawk which starts with Visas saying something like "That is how flesh and blood fights".

Well, i'm glad to know the cause :)

I have it admit, it was quite refreshing managing to annoy her so much, i didn t expect such a big difference between LS and DS but i'm quite enjoying it so far. I'm tempted to reload so i can turn handmaiden a jedi, but i dont really have any use for her to be honest.

she can sulk all she wants :(

My handmaiden got angry with me, and refuses to speak with me now  :blink:

I didn't know that the Handmaiden, was jealous

Both Visas and Handmaiden are jeolous.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Both Visas and Handmaiden are jeolous.

One men...for two women...sounds good :p

All we need now is Mira.  :-"

Yup!....but that smell the comflict......bah! i take the three of them :p

And suddenly..Kreia want to join the party too.....but :ph34r:

Edited by LordRevan