guards in the refugee sector

The character i played had a lot of points in the persuade skill, I think i responded to them the first time by force persuade,"i don't need to pay the toll" so they didn't attack me. But once i realised i needed them gone to get lootra out, i tried persuade/intimidating them, but they were like,"this one is big, we no fight you" So i never could get lootra reunited with her husband. So kill them if you want to get lootra out, they don't leave any other way... that i could find..

The character i played had a lot of points in the persuade skill, I think i responded to them the first time by force persuade,"i don't need to pay the toll" so they didn't attack me. But once i realised i needed them gone to get lootra out, i tried persuade/intimidating them, but they were like,"this one is big, we no fight you" So i never could get lootra reunited with her husband. So kill them if you want to get lootra out, they don't leave any other way... that i could find..

ow comon. :thumbsup: I you kill the big squid in the refugee sector, then all exchange guys want to kill you. The guards are part of the exchange, so when you killed the squid just go back to the entrance of the refugee sector and they will attack you.

And no ds point won on this way

Edited by Enha_Dyone

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, i couldn't kill the squid either... i am pathetic..

I could only talk to him and ask him to lessen his squeeze on the refugees and then after that i just got looping conversation options.

But if the only way to get the guards away is to kill them without going to the squid, then it would be okay to take the DS hit and then rescue lootra and get LS points and probably some exp. and an item.

Edited by Blank

I could only talk to him and ask him to lessen his squeeze on the refugees and then after that i just got looping conversation options.

But if the only way to get the guards away is to kill them without going to the squid, then it would be okay to take the DS hit and then rescue lootra and get LS points and probably some exp. and an item.

When you talk to the squid, there is a persuasion/intimidation line (if you don't let the refugees...) or something like that. And when you say that, he attacks you.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ow comon. :thumbsup: I you kill the big squid in the refugee sector, then all exchange guys want to kill you. The guards are part of the exchange, so when you killed the squid just go back to the entrance of the refugee sector and they will attack you.

And no ds point won on this way

lol i forgot about that....i guess my trip to the squid is going to be bloody just the way i like it

When you talk to the squid, there is a persuasion/intimidation line (if you don't let the refugees...) or something like that. And when you say that, he attacks you.

Correct. First, locate Adana and do whatever, either leave her there or get her to leave. Then go speak to Saquesh and say you want to talk about Adana, then there's an [intimidate] line. Follow that (it always fails as far as I know) and he attacks you. Everyone he controls goes hostile with you, so just go on a Gamorrean-killing rampage and eventually you'll get back to the entrance and can kill the two door guards.

And there's no DS points for this either, and it also finishes the Exchange half of the Refugee Woes quest.

but i couldn't kill them after that... which is why i was saying i must've done something wrong when i force persuaded the first time about the toll.

You can't kill them after that by talking to them, but if you threaten Saquesh concerning Adana (like I posted earlier) they become hostile toward you and you can kill them.

• 1 year later...

If you steal from the excange containers with out stealth then the gards will attack you but not all of them will attack. i think.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

If you steal from the excange containers with out stealth then the gards will attack you but not all of them will attack. i think.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

On old comp, after clearing half the refugee sector of Exchange thugs, and as game was lagging previously, gameplay became a bit smooth. It was hard for game to run without being a bit slow with both the Exchange thugs and Serrocco war veterans still alive. And game ran twice as easily when both groups were killed, although half of it was not needed.

It is probably the Serrocco veterans that will become hostile as long as just one container of theirs has items taken by Exile character. That is, hostility as a whole group.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧