Cannot speak with Bao-Dur

My quest log says that I have all the pieces to create a lightsaber, and that I should now speak with Bao-Dur. However, whether when on the Ebon Hawk or on a planet, I cannot initiate any sort of conversation with Bao-Dur. I click on him and all he does is turn to face me.

Anyone have this problem before? I've tried saving/reloading, adding him to my party and making sure he's levelled up, etc.

Thanks for any help.

Edited by zarathustrian

My quest log says that I have all the pieces to create a lightsaber, and that I should now speak with Bao-Dur.  However, whether when on the Ebon Hawk or on a planet, I cannot initiate any sort of conversation with Bao-Dur.  I click on him and all he does is turn to face me. 

Anyone have this problem before?  I've tried saving/reloading, adding him to my party and making sure he's levelled up, etc. 

Thanks for any help.

You may have just maxed out his dialog, and something is not letting you talk to him. If you want a lightsaber, just get a save game editor from www.pcgamemods.com. That will allow you to give your self a lightsaber without cheating. :D

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

My quest log says that I have all the pieces to create a lightsaber, and that I should now speak with Bao-Dur.  However, whether when on the Ebon Hawk or on a planet, I cannot initiate any sort of conversation with Bao-Dur.  I click on him and all he does is turn to face me. 

Anyone have this problem before?  I've tried saving/reloading, adding him to my party and making sure he's levelled up, etc. 

Thanks for any help.

try leaving the hawk

then "Tab" to change your focus on Bao-Dur

click on your player, the dialog should appear

The same thing works on Kreia and other NPC's...

obsidian sucks!

try leaving the hawk

then "Tab" to change your focus on Bao-Dur

click on your player, the dialog should appear

The same thing works on Kreia and other NPC's...

obsidian sucks!

Thanks! That worked beautifully. So far the problem has only cropped up with Bao-Dur, but I'll keep it in mind if it happens with another character.

*tips hat to samiur*

One time, after forty hours of gameplay, there was a power surge while I was playing. It must have screwed up my tv and xbox because in that came I couldn't talk to Visas, Bao-Dur, T3M4, Mira, or any workbench. This agravated me to the extent that I needed to restart the game FROM THE BEGINNING.

To this day, I have to use the second set of audio-video input jacks on my tv because the first set is fried and sends the audio as white noise and the video as split into ten parts and mixed up.

Well, repair skill is almost something you will want to have for any PC you are playing, as restarting might mean not necessarily having the same random items in previous game. (I would take Repair over Persuade if I chose only one skill for any character)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧