Kreia on Telos

Atris does know who Kreia is, and even makes references to her during the Exile's trial scene.

However, Kreia has the ability to hide her presence from others' senses, perhaps allowing them to hear her, yet not see her. She does this several times in the game.

1) When Darth Sion appears in the Harbinger, he admits that he can only sense her, but not see her.

2) When your party is on Onderon for the second time (Kreia must be a member of the party), Kavar certainly doesn't recognize her. He was certainly surprised to see her on Dantooine.

3) If your character is female, you can see her messing around with Disciple's mind.

Atris doesn't meet Kreia when you visit the Secret Academy for the first time. She only meets you and then locks in the meditation chamber, so when you free your companions and take Kreia to the door, it is closed, so you can't make Atris see Kreia. (Kreia does see Atris with her Force Sight.)

There's no stopping you from bringing Kreia to the kinrath cave where Vrook is held prisoner either, yet he is very baffled to see her in the enclave later on. To me this is just another silly oversight on behalf of the development team, even though you could explain it with some farfetched Force bollocks.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

It's just another proof of Avellone's outstanding crap that K2 story is.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

As long as there is a simple explanation for it, it's ok. No big deal.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Kreia can make herself invisible, can create pseudo-lethal force bonds at will, can drain 3 jedi masters at one time, can read minds of pretty much anyone, can contradict herself in a single sentence twice and nobody will notice, can drain wounds in the force (when DS) though Nihilus can't do that, can be beaten with 3 Master Flurries on Malachor (w00t)

The only thing she can't do is read Bao-Dur's mind. LOL :D

Kreia can make herself invisible, can create pseudo-lethal force bonds at will, can drain 3 jedi masters at one time, can read minds of pretty much anyone, can contradict herself in a single sentence twice and nobody will notice, can drain wounds in the force (when DS) though Nihilus can't do that, can be beaten with 3 Master Flurries on Malachor  (w00t)

The only thing she can't do is read Bao-Dur's mind. LOL  :D

*puts on his grasp-at-straws-to-make-the-game-make-sense hat*

It seems kreia can indeed make herself disguised somehow, so that she can be sense but not seen. Though i would imagine if she wishes it she could also make herself unsensable.

Was she the one who made the force bond? or was it the exile? or both?

Contradicting herself i've never noticed, i could only excuse by saying that she lied alot to aid her manipulation of the exile (which she confesses to).

She can drain wounds in the force? Did she actually attempt to drain the force from the exile like nihlus was, or did she simply drain his HP? If she drained his HP you could argue that she wasnt draining the void in the force, just its life. :lol:

Though if she did indeed drain the force from him, then i'm stumped, i cant rationally explin it, i guess she gained some ludicrusly great darkside powers at the end? :lol:

Kreia not being noticed at first by the jedi masters you could put down as that she didnt want to be seen, and thus hid herself. Its a shame really because they could have easily made the jedi masters react to her presence.

And finally, atris even says herself "what old women?" when one of the handmaidens tells her about the old women in the cage. Atris simply was in the wrong place at the wrong time and thus missed seeing Kreia.

And i'm done, lol. I wasnt attacking you personally Kavar, you just had more points i needed to try and justify than anyone else heh.

I try to think of it like how you have a force meter and HP meter in game. While nihlus and kriea may be able to drain your HP, they cannot drain your force points, because you a void in the force yadda yadda yadda...

Thats how i rationalize it anyway. They can wound your mortal body, but they cannot drain your force.

Besides, how do you know Kreia isn't hovering over you right now? :lol:

Because I already threw her down the pits of Malachor V. :lol:

...and what happened to the Emperor after he was thrown down to a pit?...

EDIT: oh and I ment the Expanded Universe, not just till the end of Episode VI

Edited by Darth Kavar

Bad writing department was responsible for entire Kreia/Nihilus/Jedi Masters/ Party members stuff (especially dialogs).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

me this is just another silly oversight on behalf of the development team

Actually, they intended for this being one of he plot-points. And I think that the writer for this game did a really good job. Granted, I could have done without the word "echo" every other breath...but can't help that.

Did none of you never ask her "On these worlds we travel to, why do the other Jedi Masters seem to not notice you?"

She replies with, "Ignorance, perhaps. Or maybe they simply do not remember or care."

You can then say something to the affect of "Are you sure?"One you say this she will tell you this,

"There are techniques within the Force that can allow one to hide their presence from others."

You can ask her whether she uses this technique on you. She will say, "No. But even if I did you would not know it." If you reply with an 'I do not trust you' response she will commend you with "Then you are learning."

Do you not also remember their are places in the galaxy that are either teeming with life, or scarred by war and death that allow one to drown in the Force, making it difficult to sense other Force-sensatives? That is one reason the Jedi Masters traveld to the worlds they did; so they can hide their presence from Darth Nihilus. In like manner Kreia could use that, plus her unique abilities with the Force, and go completely unnoticed...when she did not wish to be sensed.

Master Vrook even went over this with the exile after being asked if he encountered any sign of a Sith presence on Dantooine. He eventually commented with, "If there are any here, I cannot sense them."

Does any of that help? :thumbsup:

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Since Kreia was described by OE as an important character in the game, especially with the force bond issue, it is ironic that such a character is stubbornly silent when your PC asks her some questions or tends to give answers which sound more like a lesson in history than dialogue of personal opinion.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Since Kreia was described by OE as an important character in the game, especially with the force bond issue, it is ironic that such a character is stubbornly silent when your PC asks her some questions or tends to give answers which sound more like a lesson in history than dialogue of personal opinion.

That's the way she is. She wouldn't be a good betrayer if she didn't tell half truths and lies.

Bastila was a better betrayer than Kreia. She perfectly masked her hidden nature until was too late :rolleyes: You can predict Kreia's manipulations from the start.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

She perfectly masked her hidden nature until was too late

Well, I was kinda clued in by how she talked of herself (and the way the masters) talked of her earlier in the game, and by her change of wardrobe.

But back on topic...

Also, these "new Sith" (then assassins in particular) are the result of 'special teachings' in that as their enemy grows or weakens in the Force, so do they. In other words...if their target is weak, then they too will be weak. But if their target is strong, they they will be strong as well.

Kreia possibly also knows this tecniqu and might have used it, too, to aid in concealing her identity from the masters.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Yeah, but EU states that ancient Jedi were supposed to be smarter than prequel idiots.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: