I'm Really Impressed With Karen Hughes

Commissar

No to turkey!! and expanded members get out!!1

And here our dreams shatter...

*snip*

Dont speak ill of the british, they invented cucumber sandwhiches and golf.

/Authority

Edited by Authority

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

^We're so not the of the prole, otherwise that might work.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Surrender to us and you shall never see Bush and Republicans anymore! (w00t)

_39735595_flag_body.jpg

The EU High Commission will lock them down together with Milosevic and other war criminals.

Imagine George Bush, Osama bin Ladin, Milosevic and Saddam charged and convicted for their attrocities and incarcerated in adjoining cells.

:wub:

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Don't be so disinclined. Situation in which war-crazed USA would be overseen by peaceful EU would bring stability and progress to our planet once and for all :rolleyes:

Right, because you europeans have never done anything but good in this world.

Our only sin was sending all those outcasts, religious crazies and criminals that later formed the USA and now are bullying the peaceful world.

Besides the past isn't important, the present time is important and now EU is truly enlightened, religion-free state that doesn't spend 400 billion $ for military a year.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Don't be so disinclined. Situation in which war-crazed USA would be overseen by peaceful EU would bring stability and progress to our planet once and for all :rolleyes:

Our only sin was sending all those outcasts, religious crazies and criminals that later formed the USA and now are bullying the peaceful world.

Besides the past isn't important, the present time is important and now EU is truly enlightened, religion-free state that doesn't spend 400 billion $ for military a year.

That's right - envy our success and freedoms 'cause that's all sheep can do. That's Real Utlimate Power, baby. Read 'em and weep. bye.gif

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Weiser. Oh well - a guy who's hates those foul wookiees can't be all bad in my book.

manthing2.jpg

:rolleyes: (w00t) :cool:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Don't be so disinclined. Situation in which war-crazed USA would be overseen by peaceful EU would bring stability and progress to our planet once and for all :blink:

Since when did the EU becom a state?

Hopefully never. We're so tied with the EU and Nato as it is. I do hope I'll never have to vow by a common constitutional act. Call me a natinalist, but I'd much rather let countries solve their own issues and "be helped" only when asked. Not to mention half of the EU countries playing for their own gain anyway. I can't stand that. Why join if your only target is to boss little countries and reap gains?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds