About anime Star Wars pics

Hey

Just wanted to say that what happened to anime threads in the spoilers section is unfair. Aimo and Eisu only wanted to post their art and the only thing that is asked us to do is to be pleased because of that. I'm sorry but when people share with you something really personnal, as their drawings, I can understand that they can be a little sensitive about that. I mean, I'm studying architecture and I absolutely understand that when my teacher says: That's cr*p!, I'm hurt, even if he doesn't speak at all about me, he's speaking about the project I made.

That's exactly the same with art, but worst. When people as Aimo, Eisu, or anyone else like Saraya or other artists, hear something like "awfull", it didn't help them and worse, it didn't make them fell happy to share with you something, they only regret it, and all the work they put it only to make you contented, is reduced to nothing.

So, as the fanart thread, Aimo's and Eisu's were closed about that, I want you guys to bring your attention to that point. I didn't mean that artist didn't want constructive cristicism, but if you don't like what he does then, be a little respectful and mention it with tactfulness.

Another point: I know that pixies was laughting, I know him a little because of the fanart thread, and Eisu overeacted. So I'm not saying that Eisu had right, because he obsviously overeacted but some people must be more tactful.

I'm sure this thread is going to be move in WoT but anyway, have to try something.

Thanks for reading

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the whole derailment of Aimo's thread really came about becuase of pixie's joke. I know it was all in jest, but those who don't know him on these boards (like Aimo and Eisu) obviously took it seriously and replied to it accordingly. What Germi91 didn't understand was that the artists were responding to pixie's joke, not an actual criticism of their artwork. Then Jags stepped in and resorted to bashing both Aimo and Eisu unfairly and immaturely for their reactions.

And then in the regular fanart thread Germi91 took another cheap shot at Aimo, prompting an argument between pixies and julianw, resulting in a lockdown for that.

I guess the thing here is to be respectful. If you don't like the artwork, then state your opinion in a respetful manner and offer constructive criticism, not art-bashing. As for those who do like the artwork, don't turn into rabid fans and attack a person for respectfuly criticizing art, should that ever happen. Me, I don't care that much, and I tend to like a good drawing even if it's not a masterpeice, so don't expect all that much criticizing from me. :blink:

Well, the whole derailment of Aimo's thread really came about becuase of pixie's joke.  I know it was all in jest, but those who don't know him on these boards (like Aimo and Eisu) obviously took it seriously and replied to it accordingly.  What Germi91 didn't understand was that the artists were responding to pixie's joke, not an actual criticism of their artwork.  Then Jags stepped in and resorted to bashing both Aimo and Eisu unfairly and immaturely for their reactions. 

And then in the regular fanart thread Germi91 took another cheap shot at Aimo, prompting an argument between pixies and julianw, resulting in a lockdown for that. 

I guess the thing here is to be respectful.  If you don't like the artwork, then state your opinion in a respetful manner and offer constructive criticism, not art-bashing.  As for those who do like the artwork, don't turn into rabid fans and attack a person for respectfuly criticizing art, should that ever happen.  Me, I don't care that much, and I tend to like a good drawing even if it's not a masterpeice, so don't expect all that much criticizing from me.  :blink:

WTF? Is this Obsidian's message board or "Bold & the Beautiful"?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well, the whole derailment of Aimo's thread really came about becuase of pixie's joke.  I know it was all in jest, but those who don't know him on these boards (like Aimo and Eisu) obviously took it seriously and replied to it accordingly.  What Germi91 didn't understand was that the artists were responding to pixie's joke, not an actual criticism of their artwork.  Then Jags stepped in and resorted to bashing both Aimo and Eisu unfairly and immaturely for their reactions. 

I guess the thing here is to be respectful.  If you don't like the artwork, then state your opinion in a respetful manner and offer constructive criticism, not art-bashing.  As for those who do like the artwork, don't turn into rabid fans and attack a person for respectfuly criticizing art, should that ever happen.  Me, I don't care that much, and I tend to like a good drawing even if it's not a masterpeice, so don't expect all that much criticizing from me.  :blink:

WTF? Is this Obsidian's message board or "Bold & the Beautiful"?

Any place with more than ten people = soap opera. That goes triple for schools.

sig2.gif

yup. Jags was just being an as*hole to Aimo, and Germi91 didn't help, especially with that comment he wrote about pixie's dino (and took another cheap shot at Aimo). I mean, what an idiot! I've never seen anyone treat her so disrespectfuly for no reason at all. A pity Eisu left, though. I wonder why he abandoned ship. :(

Aimo and Eisu are gone already, so whether you think they are oversensitive or not really doesn't matter now.

Of course, if anyone wants to continue this discussion that is pointless to begin with, (people are complaining that people shouldn't complain when others complain. :( ), you are still welcome.

First of all, the comment about my Dino, Germi said nothing about Aimo personally. Secondly, I am sorry for what happened to the threads in spoilers area. I didn't mean it to come to that, I attempted to end the discussion of my joke by saying it was a joke and merely telling everyone to just calm down about my joke. I even apologised to Aimo for what happened to her thread.

Oh yeah, and now Jags is under moderated posting for anyone who weanted to know. I wish him well.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

She left?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'll take that silence as a yes.

So it seems everything I touch in the Knights of the Old Republic II froums goes bad then, eh? I'm cursed.

I guess you should pick who you joke with. Questionably oversensitive person who doesn't know you is not a good choice.

I'd say that is very sound advice.

For now...

I don't think Aimo over-reacted at all, in fact her response seemed pretty tame. It was Eisu who blew up over pixie's comment. Eisu's a good guy and all, but I don't think he handled it very well. Still is a bloody shame he left, though.

Edited by Mothman

Yeah, I don't even think Aimo reacted at all to my comment, did she? I thought she was responding to Germi's comment. But either way, it was pretty calm, and as I said, I apologised to her.

Edited by thepixiesrock