i am enlisting...

DGwar

me and a few Friends have begun a foum. some members have chased the only good member off. i am enlising the help of you, the great people of this forum(baley especially) to get some good solid people. just check it out please.

www.forum.killergames.net

thanx for listening

fionavar you will probaly ban me

Edited by dg_war

it's the first time for this but ok ban me i don't care. baley you were my hero. So long everyone. i shall miss you all.

Hmmmm ... is that a request?

I hope your new fora works well for you - good luck.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

it's the first time for this but ok ban me i don't care. baley you were my hero. So long everyone. i shall miss you all.

Hmmmm ... is that a request?

I hope your new fora works well for you - good luck.

It's not a request it's just me being frustrated because no one seems to care about anything i say. and the forum isn't mine it's a friends i'm just a global mod. i hope to be as good as you one day but right now basically all i do is delete stupid topics like this one. I just was trying to get some of the decent people here to bring there personality and ideas to killer's forum. but i guess i was wrong huh? Baley you are a forum god. Fionavar you are a great moderator. and everone else i hope that i don't get banned because this is a great community. if i do farewel..........

Who is this only good member youre talking about?

And its not against the guidelines to post links to other forums.

Kinifi. and a few dumb members got mad because he was made a moderator becaus he was such an good member and had more posts than the admin and mods combined. N E way i'm sorry to bring my troubles here.

I am but a poor humble Englishman. Could you possibly post in my language?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I asume this is about some completely unrelated forum. I wont delete it but Ill lock it so it wont become another clogged-up spamfest.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."