I'm a guy and I'm....

Darth Sirius

EDIT: For example, you and I would agree a child and adult have equal rights, yet you would not take a child to a seminar on economics. In fact nor should I, but you get my point.  :p

Wouldnt that come under cruel and unusual punishment. :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If the kid wanted to go and can behave himself, sure i would take the kid. That is another thing that irks me nowadays. Screaming little brats who don't know how to act in public. If you are a parent and have a kid that can't behave don't bring him out in public. Nobody wants to see it.

Edited by Hades_One

(S)he is hot. Make no mistake. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Has he got his legs waxed yet? BTW, send us a picture ;)

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Let's get back to transexuals, people!

Here are some pictures of that Korean model I mentioned:

Harisu02.jpg

harisu.jpg

Pretty, ain't she? :ph34r:

There is a Japanese gameshow where they invite someone on to have sex, without telling them its a transexual. They seem pretty laid back about it once they find out. I think if you tried that in the US or the UK someone would get at least a beating or maybe even killed.

The person in the pic definately qualifies as a hotty and leads you on to , what is important, what you were born as or what you are. I think cultural upbringing has a lot to do with it. Someone I know picked up a transexual and when he found out left them half dead in the carpark.

I'd probably be pretty freaked too although I'd probably just throw up rather than than beating the crap out of them.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

• 3 weeks later...
You're a brave soldier getting your legs waxed... waxing isn't for the weak  :thumbsup:

DL

No, but when two women are finding more and more creative ways to inflict pain it goes to a whole new level!

I had...*sniff*...Slow :(

Double whammy! aka "1..2..3..*scream*

They even did my achillies tendon :o (Ouch)

It did nothing for my faith in *cough* evil, sadistic *cough* women.

a couple of fishnets and we'll get you on the street

I'm not cheap! :o"

$10 the works.....High class! :p