I'm a guy and I'm....

Darth Sirius

I'm shocked.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Like, a newly changed man? So, you were a woman and got a sex change?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, and they usually still have a little something down below, you know, to remind you of the good old days.

In fact, one of them won a model contest in South Korea, but the committee refused to give her the trophy though.

Yeah, refused to give her the trophy unless she would sex them up.

No!

Yes.

Debs always have something which gives them away

- Mansized feet, shoulders, adam's apple

- Excessive lack of body hair

- Stereotyped femininity

- Voice

- The wrong walk

- Turns of phrase

I have never been wrong.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gee, thanks for letting us know the signs now. I mean, you couldn't have told me that five years ago. It won't help me get those three years of my life back.

We had a transexual in my home town. The funny thing was that he was this huge construction worker, almost 2m tall and hands like like toilet lids. He wasnt very convincing as a woman.

Its also fun how all these gay rights people went berserk a few years ago when scientists found that the brain defect/thingie that causes transexualism is the same as with those people who want to amputate parts of their bodies which they "feel" shouldnt be there. Their arguments to make the state pay for the 'modification' kind of fell flat when it was determined that these people are mentally disturbed and would be better off with some serious psych help.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

Well it was better to know that than have the religious right keep blaring that it was personal choice and not biological so they all deserved to go to hell. Human sexuality is driven by biological instinct, period. Doesn't matter if you are hetero, homo, bu, or a tranny. Its all biological. You can either accept what you are or seek to alter your biological aspects through drugs and therapy.

There are several highly unconvincing transexuals in my current town. I find it highly pleasing to hold doors open and other chivalric courtesies for them. This pleases them immensely and costs me nothing other than some odd looks. I often reason that I pander to my boss' delusions of grandeur, so why not some poor b****r's delusions of femininity?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Certainly. But one does not hold open a door for a man the same one would for a lady.

-Elwood Blues

Hair :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I do.  A human is a human.

There is a difference between equal rights and uniform treatment.

EDIT: For example, you and I would agree a child and adult have equal rights, yet you would not take a child to a seminar on economics. In fact nor should I, but you get my point. :p

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues