Light Saber

Where can you get the first light saber, i always thought it was Dantoonie, but then i looked on the back of the game case and there is a guy with a light saber on Telos

was just wondering if you could get one before Dantoonie and if so where abouts? please xxx

The picture on the back of the box that he's referring to is a picture of the Exile with a double-bladed silver lightsaber (not 100% sure about the colour, might be cyan) using Disable Droid on one of the HK-50s at the polar mesa.

I'm assuming the pictures on the back are from when the game was a beta, considering the one down the bottom is a female with the Handmaiden in her party.

So no, without cheating, you can't have a lightsaber at that point (or without certain mods, like the Holowan Plugin). You build your lightsaber when you reach your first planet.

you do return to Telos as of the Station not the planet itself.

At the special time of the game, you will re visit Atris at her academy

Well, yes, but you don't return to the top of the polar mesa, which is where that screenshot is from.

I think the producers wanted to show off how well those robes matched with the snow.

;)

REAL ninja's only use the single blade.

You are no ninja. A true ninja needs not to unsheath his weapon. He uses stealth and cunning to get AROUND the enemies.

But back to topic.

you get the saber after the first planet.(i think i haven't played in a loooong time)

there was a thread about the pictures in the back of the box already. somewhere.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Indeed :-".

I believe the reason that the Exile has a saber on Telos on the back of the box is because either; It's just Obsidian playing around with the game, trying to find the most effective screenshot to stick on the back of the cover, or its some kind of "In-game concept art", somehow >_<.

Either way, they did exactly the same thing with K1 too, because on the back of that cover, you can see Revan and Bastila fighting with lightsabers against others with lightsabers on Taris :ermm:

• 10 months later...