where do you find all of the Mandalorians?

what do they do in the game anyway?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

well, at least they were on the ravager...but they should have accompanied us and guide us to the bomb sites and kill sith like us.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

it is a small special forces squad is all that is defending the shuttle.

Mandalore(a badass) is "assisting" you in planting the bombs.

Well a Good Mandalore build can crush and humilate the entire Ravager crew.

Yes he is that powerful and that is why he is the Mandalore.

• 3 weeks later...

What?

Besides

"Clan Ordo"

"Traveled with Revan"

Etc. from the first meet with Cand...Mandalore, and the fact they have the same voice.

Damn cut content, BTW, he was supposed to spill that he was Canderous while dying on the Ravanger, telling you about how Revan was...

Edited by Battlewookiee

:thumbsup: Dude Mandalore IS Canderous. If you dont know

Kreia spills it at the end of the game when you ask her about Mandalore's future

*sigh*

I was referring to the typo. The person typed "Canderus" and I was simply stating that "Canderous" was the correct spelling. Before you seek to correct someone, make sure you understand what they're saying.

Besides, Wookie's right. I recognised Canderous' voice as soon as I met Mandalore. I wish they made more instances to get influence with him, and then he would tell you about Revan and such.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

• 3 weeks later...
I thought someone just said that. Can the internet carry echoes now? :huh:

From the smallest of actions on the internet, great repercussions may happen when the echo has travelled to the farthest corners of it...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein