How was the game?

How did you find the game?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find the game?

• Great, well developped story.
    • That was cool but nothing more to say.
    • I didn't like the story but I liked fights.
    • That was cr*p.

As MacleoCorp said it in the kotor2 media patch discussion, we already know that some people in this forum either like the game or not, but it could be interesting to get a ratio.

So please, POLL :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said great well-developed story, though the truth of the matter is that, while the idea was well developed, the finished project failed to clearly convey the deeper themes of the game. But still, it was overall a wonderful game.

sig2.gif

I liked the fights :- (except maybe one hand single blade animations were crap and I'm still trying to figure a way to get those from K1 back).

The story was good though it didn't fit for an RPG. You really didn't have much of a choice because you did what Kreia foresaw anyway (IMO she should have died in the middle of the game so you could actually make a difference with your decisions later).

Yeah... I liked the fights :thumbsup: though in cinematics I got owned by

Mira's dart, Goto's lightning pit, Kreia's life drain or Atris' electro-holocrons LOL

and where's the fun in that.

BTW the name shouldn't have been "The Sith Lords" but "Echoes" -> I mean there's like 200 times that echo's repeated (put 'echo' into your dialog.tlk searching program and see what happens and then do the same with K1 dialog.tlk). :D

I gave the game the best grade. After beeng very pesimistic about it, the game really surprised me. I liked the story until a certain point- after the rebuilt jedi enclave. Still the story was very nice.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I also voted for 'great game well developed story', but I know it could've been a better game. Some of the plot lines could've been further developed to make the game a lot better. Still, I liked it a lot so there ya go.

I voted for option 1 (great story), but in truth my vote would be a combination of Option 1 for 4/5ths of the game, then Option 4 for the ending (from about the Ravager on).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I was scared at first but in fact, the general opinion in the game is still really good...I'm glad to see that :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The storyline could have been so much better than it was, but in the end turned out to be mediocre at best. It was nothing compared to K1. :shifty: The fights were decent, but too easy overall.

For all those who voted on "great, well-developped story", expect to see me pay a visit at your house tonight. :ninja:

it was good game up until malachor V, than it was all downhill from there.  the developers really should have left the ending in the game

Fairly obvious, isn't it dooly? I'm still bemused to this day why LA wouldn't let them.

Holiday Rush, people are more inclined to buying games as gifts instead of buying them for nothing. They probably did sell more copies of the game on release day, but now that people have found out about the game's cut content, some of them don't want to buy it. LA believed (and were partially right) that they would make a bigger profit releasing during the holdiday season.

it was probably only cool for me. I liked the whole freedom about either going to light or dark because it really didnt matter to the story, because essentially you were fighting for a common good (which is kinda weird if you go to the darkside) other than that the whole "not being finished" was kind of annoying at times...but whatever I still liked it

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

We all know Lucas Arts wern't pumped enough to give these folks Obsidian the time they needed. Let's hope they don't commit sepuku with a frisbee when it's time for K3.

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.