Need help fast.

><FISH'>

One question: How do i make coffee? No time to explain now...Just tell me how to make coffee its urgent, and please be serious.

Well, I'm assuming you're using a coffee maker. Just get some ground coffee beans (think Folger's or Maxwell House) and a filter. Put the filter in the little filter basket, toss the grounds into the filter, and turn the machine on.

1. Get a cup

2. Put a piece of paper on the cup

3. tear the bottom off of a paper cup and put that on top of the paper(on the cup)

4. pour coffee gounds into paper cup cylinder with paper at bottom (on top of cup)

5. Pour in boiling water

PS

This is a major scub way of making coffee

Although I am confident it will work, use it at your own risk

Sounds like you got burned, friend.

I don't have a biography, but if you keep drinking coffee and listening to blaring music on your Walkman, you should be able to stay awake for hours.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Ok need more help...Need to find a simple biography of H.R Geiger....and my teacher has to believe that it was written by me...Any suggestions?

P.S will coffee keep me awake for 8 hours?

If you're used to caffeine, then no, it most likely will not, unless you're drinking a cup every ten minutes for all eight hours, and that has some inherent problems. You're much better off getting some of those little stay-awake pills if that really is your goal, but how hard can a biography on HR Geiger be? I'm assuming this isn't undergraduate-level work, so it couldn't be more than five pages. You could knock that out in an hour, no problem.

Guest Lawman

Depends........ If you eat it raw straight out of the jar it might, but it is not something I would reccomend :-"

Edited by Lawman

Ok need more help...Need to find a simple biography of H.R Geiger....and my teacher has to believe that it was written by me...Any suggestions?

Ah, last minute term paper blues. Been there and done that. I won't help you write the paper but here is a few things I have learned.

Coffee isn't going to cut it. You need a bottle of no doze and a severeal 20 ounce bottles of Jolt. If you do not have Jolt in your area you need Mountain Dew. If you get Mountain Dew get about 3 2 liters. Take 4 no doze and down your beverage. :D

Once that is done go to the library or Internet and look up your subject and have at least different 3 to 4 sources. At least 2 of them need to be off net. Now take your premise of what you want to discuss about and make your thesis. It doesn't really matter what it is. Then skim through the sources you have for material to support your thesis.

You want to use quotes. Bullshat and lots of quotes can earn you a decent grade. For long quotes block it off as its own single space paragraph. The take up more room than you think.

Hope this helps. :-

Ah, last minute term paper blues. Been there and done that. I won't help you write the paper but here is a few things I have learned.

Coffee isn't going to cut it. You need a bottle of no doze and a severeal 20 ounce bottles of Jolt. If you do not have Jolt in your area you need Mountain Dew. If you get Mountain Dew get about 3 2 liters. Take 4 no doze and down your beverage. :D

Once that is done go to the library or Internet and look up your subject and have at least different 3 to 4 sources. At least 2 of them need to be off net. Now take your premise of what you want to discuss about and make your thesis. It doesn't really matter what it is. Then skim through the sources you have for material to support your thesis.

You want to use quotes. Bullshat and lots of quotes can earn you a decent grade. For long quotes block it off as its own single space paragraph. The take up more room than you think.

Hope this helps. :-

I'm telling you, it's not undergraduate work. Eight hours is either far too much or far too little time for an undergraduate-level paper, so your average student wouldn't worry about it one way or the other.

Guest Fishboot

This post is damn weird. You're weird. Yet awesome.

How much is there to know about Geiger? Find a biography and write a paragraph for every chapter, or rip off Wikipedia. Wikipedia is like a whole new innovation in procrastination. Done.

I'm telling you, it's not undergraduate work.  Eight hours is either far too much or far too little time for an undergraduate-level paper, so your average student wouldn't worry about it one way or the other.

From my experience 8 hours is just a right amount of time for a solid A+ grade 10 page term paper with 6 solid sources.

Depends........ If you eat it raw straight out of the jar it might, but it is not something I would reccomend :)"

Now you tell me :)

Well i have about 2 hours to get started....unless i somehow manage to fake an illness...?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. Im going to drink alot of coffee today (for the first time ever) otherwise i'll fall asleep in class again. Not recommended.

Depends........ If you eat it raw straight out of the jar it might, but it is not something I would reccomend :)"

Now you tell me :)

Well i have about 2 hours to get started....unless i somehow manage to fake an illness...?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. Im going to drink alot of coffee today (for the first time ever) otherwise i'll fall asleep in class again. Not recommended.

Depends actually, if you are college lvl or higher you don't have to physically go to class. The teacher will probably give you a Email or somthing to send mildly late papers to him. If your below Highschool or lower you shouldn't need to work that long to actually do a paper... Crap I need to send my english abstract in!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

This post is damn weird. You're weird. Yet awesome.

How much is there to know about Geiger? Find a biography and write a paragraph for every chapter, or rip off Wikipedia. Wikipedia is like a whole new innovation in procrastination. Done.

Seriously.

Just don't copy it even close to verbatim or the prof might find out.

Paraphrase!

I'm telling you, it's not undergraduate work.  Eight hours is either far too much or far too little time for an undergraduate-level paper, so your average student wouldn't worry about it one way or the other.

From my experience 8 hours is just a right amount of time for a solid A+ grade 10 page term paper with 6 solid sources.

I'm going to stick with my assessment of him probably being a high-schooler, since he has yet to express any interest whatsoever in a variety of sources.

Also, I was a history major, so my bibliographies were usually half as long as the paper itself. Six sources would've been some kind of pleasant dream.

/Pretension.

Guest Fishboot
this kid is 13 or something and he's from the UK i think. if he hasn't done the work its prolly detention for him... hee hee

I'd pay money to read a 13 year old's Geiger essay written while he's sleep deprived and his nervous system is being bombarded by a novel stimulant. It's probably gonna be more disturbing that Geiger could have ever hoped to have been.

I think it's also funny that this 13 year old has been told to eat a bottle of ephedrine+caffeine pills, drink unfiltered coffee, take crystal meth, and plagiarize. The internet is like a rotting trash monster with a mouthful of hypodermic needles for teeth. :wub:

this kid is 13 or something and he's from the UK i think. if he hasn't done the work its prolly detention for him... hee hee

I'd pay money to read a 13 year old's Geiger essay written while he's sleep deprived and his nervous system is being bombarded by a novel stimulant. It's probably gonna be more disturbing that Geiger could have ever hoped to have been.

I think it's also funny that this 13 year old has been told to eat a bottle of ephedrine+caffeine pills, drink unfiltered coffee, take crystal meth, and plagiarize. The internet is like a rotting trash monster with a mouthful of hypodermic needles for teeth. :wub:

Well, I gave that advice when I figured he was high school. It's still unconfirmed that he's thirteen; if he is, in fact, then my advice would be to go to sleep and deal with the consequences of turning it in a day late.

And, as I said at the beginning, if it's not an undergraduate-level essay, then it'd only take about an hour, max, to knock out, using internet resources.

Fact remains, though, if you want to pull an all-night work stint and you're not used to doing it, caffeine's the way to go. Of course, it's also not what I'd advise, since his heart rate's going to be doubled up for a sustained period of time once he's taking enough to keep himself awake, and that's no good.