• One Melee Vibroblade
    • Two Melee Vibroblades
    • Double-edge Vibroblade
    • Lightsaber + Vibroblade
    • Unarmed
    • Blasters
    • The Force

I like blasters.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, when you upgraded them, and had a bunch of blaster feats, and max out rapid shot, the Dark Jedi don't last long.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You know, for Kotor 1, I made Revan with a green double bladed

The Exile had a blue double bladed

It's fun and effective, but the animations get so boring after 100 hours of watching the same ******* attacks over and over that if theres a Kotor 3, I hope I can just stick with my good old disintigrator rifle

PS

If, hypothetically, there is a Kotor 3, and if blasters suck as much in it as they did in the first two, I will die. Immidietely.

I like a single-bladed orange lightsaber, which I always end up using no matter what, light or dark, male or female. I did the same in K1 when I used the Heart of the Guardian crystal instead of the Mantle of the Force crystal. I like orange for some reason, and I like the classic lightsaber style. :-

As a consular/jedi master (or sith equivalent) the force is the best weapon in the game. It almost dissappointed me because i never got to use my lightsaber :huh:

I voted two lightsabers though because of all the upgrades to both and the color variety. Sometimes i like switching from a blue short lightsaber and green lightsaber to just one silver or another color. I like wielding colors while running from one place to another, its more entertaining. Yeha thats just cool. :-

PS

If, hypothetically, there is a Kotor 3, and if blasters suck as much in it as they did in the first two, I will die. Immidietely.

Not right away, you will probably want to finish the story before you actually kill yourself. :)

I won't "kill myself". At least not voluntarily. What is much more likely is that I will simply become a hole in the force; all who visit my grave shall lose their faith in life.

Also, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE SILVER LIGHTSABER CRYSTAL?

Two lightsabers

PS: to get a silver crystal, you must open mercant ways for Geeda ( you can find her in Naarshadaa docks).

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like best the dual lightsabres. Still, using only the Force or fighting unarmed gave good results.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]