Unlock the Movies !

I want to see the Light Side ending ! (presumably it's a movie)

But since I chose to visit Korriban Last, it took away my lightside mastery , and so I finished the game very very light sided, but without mastery, and all I got was that final conversation where you get told that all sorts of goodness and light happens to all your friends and the republic and the galaxy at large ... but no movie ? No cut scene ?

I have a terrilbe feeling you dont get to see the movie if you don't have light side mastery (or the bad ending if you don't have dark side mastery) and I don't feel like going back and playing 10 hours of game just to pick up that last few Light Side Points...

Is there anyway to unlock that movie so I can see it anyways ?

The ending when you are lightsider (even not mastery) is always the same. (even if you're a grey jedi I think...). Malachor is destroyed and you see your ship escaping from that chaos. There's nothing more, or I could have missed something with my 5 lightside walktroughts thought...

Spoiler Tags added... -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Lawman

The ending when you are lightsider (even not mastery) is always the same. (even if you're a grey jedi I think...). Malachor is destroyed and you see your ship escaping from that chaos. There's nothing more, or I could have missed something with my 5 lightside walktroughts thought...

Nope your right it's the same :huh:

Even more spoiler tags added -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

Or open Swkotor2.ini and change all the moviesshown to 255

Like:

[Movies Shown]

Movie10=255

Movie 9=255

Movie 8=255

Movie 7=255

Movie 6=255

Movie 5=222

Movie 4=252

Movie 3=255

Movie 2=255

Movie 1=255

Movie 0=255

Didn't know that Battlewookiee....thanks! :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go cry on another forum.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Go tell people to go cry on another forum, on another forum.

Fixed it for you.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Any time, man. Any time.

• 3 weeks later...

The worst thing here is that the endings couldn't have sucked.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

ending was uneventful, needed more to happen, perhaps answer some of Kreia's mysterious questions.

Kreia only had one question and goal in mind. Would you knowing what happened to yourself during the wars follow Revans path into the unknown region or would you claim Malachor 5 as your new Sith training acadamy?

You guys bumped a topic from 20 days ago just to say the ending was bad.