Int 14

Wis 32

Cha 18

Jedi Consular / Master 17/9

Def 36

Vit 259

Force 550

Random Notes :

Even using dark side powers (I was a hairs breath away from Light side Mastery) It literally took mere seconds to regain all my force points. (The didgit counter indicating how many force points I had moved so fast I couldn't read it ! I love consular's ! ) Cast Stasis and then light sabre them twice, stasis again ... and your FP literally never moves from max. Even casting Force Storm (maxed out force lighting) you can cast it 20 times before exhasting your FP , and thats assuming you don't regain any FP during battle. And 2 -3 Force STorms will clear a room.

Get at least one point in throw light sabre. It always hits and always does some damage... no force resist , no saving throws, no blaster bolts being deflected ... the perfect attack despite the mediocre damage. The ideal tactic is run away .. throw light sabre..keep running a while.. throw it again ... hopefully running in a circle. I beat the final Sith Lord like this, was just too powerful and kept resisting every force attack I had and cutting me down with the ligth sabre...

Don't Get stuck !

On Nar Shaddaa you take over Mira at level 6 ... level her to about 13ish ... and then duel the wookie. Then she has to wander the gang lord palace and free up your main charactar. Guess what ? She can beat the wookie, but she can't beat anything else in that palace. If you dont' give her stealth you are toast ! And if you're like me ... and you cleaned out your inventory of all the extra unused stealth field belts just before you found yourself in control of her ... it's reload time, cause you literally cannot contiue the game if she don't have a stealth belt. Ditto if you levelled her up and didn't give her any stealth.

If you walk into the arctic base in Telos and the surrender to the handmaidens, they take your companions prisoner. If you turn around and your' companins are just sitting there like lumps doing nothing... and no cut scenes are going off... it's a game bug. Reload immediately (there's an auto save just as you enter reload it) and try again until they wind up in their cages. Game stopper if they don't.

On Korriban , the last cute little scene provieds an opportunity for infinate light side points, just talk to the ghost over and over again. Bad news... when you choose the light side solution ? It locks all the doors to the room and YOU ARE STUCK !!!!! You must choose the dark side option and accept the hit on dark side points before those doors unlock.

Which means you are guarenteed to lose your lightside mastery as you leave Korriban. Might not want to do that world last since you'll want it back.

After you visit the four worlds and solve thier little problems and locate the 4 jedi masters, you return to Datooine. Krea bugs off you you when you hit Datooine for this little confab with the jedi masters and you never see her again. Make sure she' s not carrying anything vital on her at this point.

After you do Datooine the second time, you will have to run two seperate parties. One will be your main charactar , Visas , and Mandalore . The other will be of your choosing. Annoyingly enough , you will actually get to choose who you want to accompany you on this mission , and then your two choices will get the boot as Visas shows up , and then a few moments later Mandor shows up . Make sure you got good equipment for these five. I sugest a rogue type, warrior type , and Consulor for each group.

End battle you solo it. Make sure your main charactar is equipped for bear because when it comes down to the final battle, you're on your own.

When you're main charactar is soloing it (at the end game) ... make sure to totally wipe out all the monsters in an area before moving along. Why ? because, unknown to you ... that silly little drone of Duo-Tarr is going to come in behind you with one last mission to accomplish (you're running him and it's a show stopper if he fails) and he's a level 1 droid in an area suitable for level 25 jedi ... bad scene if you miss even one monster ...bad scene ....

Welcome to the forums. You aren't really new, but I just wanted to say welcome. Some of the things you said you got stuck at or had to reload is not always nessesary, but different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

She can beat the wookie, but she can't beat anything else in that palace. If you dont' give her stealth you are toast !  And if you're like me ... and you cleaned out your inventory of all the extra unused stealth field belts just before you found yourself in control of her ... it's reload time, cause you literally cannot contiue the game if she don't have a stealth belt.

Oh yes you can. It's just that it gets boring because you have to hit and fade, hide and regenerate, rinse and repeat a lot.

EDIT: Or simply run for the exit and let your own man do the dirty work.

Edited by Darth_Schmarth

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Hold on...you had 32 WISDOM?!

Damn, I thought I was a good consular...I usually take just constition bacause sometimes I don't have anough LP...32 wisdom...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

so without equipment boosts and all the other things how much did you have?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I fought the game and, the game won.

Well done for completing it, i cant make it through without e#cheating a little normally, but my last playthrough was ok. I even managed to turn Kreia to my side on the last battle! Useing force confuse (or something) that makes baddies join your team, then i planted 10 deadly frag mines (from GOTOs yaught) infront of her, did that a few times and she was gone!

I did have trouble getting through her training grounds place though, one point where there was 4 blaster guys and about 8 melee guys, was frikking hard.

On Korriban , the last cute little scene provieds an opportunity for infinate light side points, just talk to the ghost over and over again. Bad news... when you choose the light side solution ? It locks all the doors to the room and YOU ARE STUCK !!!!! You must choose the dark side option and accept the hit on dark side points before those doors unlock.

Which means you are guarenteed to lose your lightside mastery as you leave Korriban. Might not want to do that world last since you'll want it back.

Where about is this? I've never had that problem and always play through on lightside... but i do have some bug-fixes installed, so maybe thats it.

so without equipment boosts and all the other things how much did you have?

Str 12

Dex 10

con 14

Int 14

Wis 14

Cha 14

And pile EVERYTHING onto wisdom after that.  Plus equipment adds etc....

that, I'm sure is at the beggining of the game. how much did you have at the end without equi^pment boost and the + bonus that comes with good stats?

Where about is this? I've never had that problem and always play through on lightside... but i do have some bug-fixes installed, so maybe thats it

Can also be done with an un-moddified game.

Just go down the "Epathy is dead" route...

there's always the infinite hississ bug if you don't want to do the epaty is death thing

BTW' I got to level 47 with the hississ. who went farther? Not that I say that I'm better. I just want to know, that's all.

thanks for telling me that, I was going to try 50 soon...I wish we could've gone farther than LV20 in K1...