JADE EMPIRE 2 ON PS3???

karka

Omigosh. I'm so excited.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And what with PC version? :o

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Holy sh*t. If rumors are true, i'll buy a Play Grill 3 with a banana controller.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Jade_E...8580_5160_0.htm

It's not true, and why the hell would it be? Micrsoft's the publisher.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

But does it mean they're dropping the X-Box gen and switching to PS3?  I'd have thought they'd just release it for both platforms.

Probably not, but maybe.

The way PS3 hardware is, you pretty much have to dev two seperate versions rather than a quick'n'dirty backend port.

At least, from what I've read.

Bioware made games for two current gen. consoles. MDK 2: Armageddon for PS2 and Kotor, JE for Xbox. So, it's not impossible for Bioware to develop games for two different consoles.

Besides, they've already announced two unnamed titles for 360. So i can say that; if this rumor is true, it is great for PS3 --'cause at last they have a western RPG developer, but not bad for 360.

If you can understand my horrible English, i congratulate you :)

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

Or JE2 since in all likely hold that'll be coming out next year.

Mind you, they've been working on Star Citedal (whatever that may be) for a while so it woulnd't be beyond the realm of possibilty they're actually ready to announce it.

Maybe multiple announcements.

Who knows.

I know, I for one, would be really disspaointed if their announcement for Tuesday was that the PM collection is avialble in stores now. LOL On second thought, that would be hilarious to see all the whining there'd be.

R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Well, seeing as the PS3 will be much bigger than the Xbox 360 in the eastern regions of the world and Jade Empire is based on eastern mythology (or at least inspired by), it wouldn't be a bad move for Bioware to switch platforms. Maybe the asians would buy more than 500.000 copies?

I find this rumour highly unlikely though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Haha, Epiphany's gonna have a fit. 

If Bioware switching over doesn't mean the PS3 has better specs and/or advantages that are useful for developing certain games, I don't know what does.  :D

I won't have a fit, since rumors and speculation are just that, especially from little websites. This is the same kind of junk that went around about Itagki and Ninja Gaiden 2 being PS3 exclusive. Everyone knows that didn't happen, and Team Ninja/Tecmo have already let it "out of the bag" that it's coming to the X360.