farewell

Shryke

Good luck in your new endeavors, may there be strawberryfields forever

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dude, take care.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

not without an internet connection i wont  :p

I wonder about the cause of that. I live in Wellington and do have an internet connection (Q.E.D.), so it must be something more...

Mystery! :p"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Everyone is leaving Cybertron while the getting is good

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well,

He threatnened us to remove certain "dubious" posts, or leave.

He *claimed* them to be racist posts, but they were just complains against some political things on the world going on.

Like most of us have...

But he wouldn't see it like we did, and insisted they *were* racist, and left...

Or, on a better said way (from "Endar's Goodbye topic"):

First of all, ladies and gentlemen, the moderators do not make the forum rules.  We enforce them.  I'm not going to comment on things said behind the scenes, and I'm certainly not going to debate the moderation policies or decisions of the moderation team.

However, I will clear up something about this particular decision since there is no mod authorized to close this thread online.  The posts that Ender pointed are not racist, in my opinion.  Controversial?  Ofcourse.  Inconsiderate?  You bet.  Biased?  Given.  That doesn't make it racist. 

Nothing he said offended me as an american, a former marine, or even a person.  I asked my girlfriend (who is jewish) to read over them and tell me what she thought, and asked if it offended her.  It didn't.  She did ask if I could ban him, and I asked her why we should ban him.  Her responses were "because he is dumb" and "because he is wrong."

I want you to consider two things before you decide your opinion on this matter.  Do you want us to start warning everyone for anything they post that is inconsiderate or controversial?  You would quickly find this forum's attendence shrinking.  You want us to start warning people for being wrong?  Same thing there.  You want us to warn people for disagreeing?  Again, same thing there.

You're claiming we're being hamfisted in our moderation, but that contradicts what you appear to want here.  Ask yourself what you REALLY want, then get back to me, preferably via PM.

Don't like a moderation decision I've made, talk to me.  I will be more than happy to explain how I rationalized my decision, and why I acted how I did.  I'll also point out one more time, I don't make the rules.  I enforce them.

Edited by Battlewookiee

Okay, he was being a meathead. :huh:"

Ender needs to learn that forums like these are full of dysfunctional opinionated miscreants who like to ram horns... a lot. Nowadays the majority of people are too freaking political correct and say "Oh, that's racist! Oh, that is discirmination! Oh, you kicked me in the groin!" I tell these people to grow up.

The world doesn't revolve around you and a human is a human. We all have our hates, our loves, our likes, and our dislikes. I hate brussel sprouts so I discriminate against them. Does that make me a bad person? Who the frak cares? I most certainly don't.

Ender, if you are reading this, do us a favor and don't come back til you have grown up some. We all discriminate in one way or another in every single decision we make. It is what we humans do. Deal with it or get out.

To get back on topic, Shryke, I hope you get Internet access soon. A life without Internet is just wrong somehow.