Coorta

I was on peragus yesterday on in the shaft. i was at the station controlling the mining droids. i saw a holo recording of coorta telling his crew bout the exile. anyone else seen this one? first time i seen it

Yes I have seen it before

yea tell me about it  :thumbsup:

WTF.... First you say it like it is some big hidden thing, then you change your mind and go on like it is not important ?????

I was on peragus yesterday on in the shaft. i was at the station controlling the mining droids. i saw a holo recording of coorta telling his crew bout the exile. anyone else seen this one? first time i seen it

Yes I have seen it before

yea tell me about it  :devil:

WTF.... First you say it like it is some big hidden thing, then you change your mind and go on like it is not important ?????

umm after i posyted it seems stupid. but in my opinion that holo could been of deleted if you think bout it. you could gather that happen at some pont sand i remember you don't get xp from only ther holo in the refresher....anyway cootra was dumb in the first place/...

Is this some non-standard recording of Coorta? I'm confused where you are (or what stage) of Peragus.

It's the recording of Coorta when you're at the big ventilation shaft place. The one where you turn off the fuel containment fields (and can technologically manipulate the droids to attack each other or turn off entirely).