Good sign or what for KOTOR 3

dewaybe2678

Seen this before.  When is this expansion slated to come out, anyway?  I'm kind of curious to see just what role HK will be playing, and if they'll be any references to KOTOR (though I highly doubt it, he'll probably be suffering his usual round of memory loss).  :-"

I expected he'll make a few hilarious inside jokes, ones that only people who've played Kotor will get, that will have fans guffawing in the aisles. I'll probably google it one day a month of so after it's released, and read the inevitable websites of quotations. I'm not rushing out to buy the game though, Mr. Lucas, so your marketing strategy has failed again. If it had been T3, of course...

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest Lawman

But still it give's no real signs for K3......... Even if it had Revan, The Exile, Carth and Atton in the game I still would not take it as a sign that K3 is in the pipeline.

Guest Lawman
What if it had Revan, The Exile, Carth, Atton, Juhani, Bastila, and Mission in the game huh? 

What then?

erm let me see................

hang on..............

wait a sec.............

Nope, a still don't belive it to be a sign for K 3

Hk-47 in sw galaxies...to all meatbags: run for your life!!!

I can't wait for the massacre.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"