Who dropped the ball?

who do u think mest up w/ kotor 2  

13 members have voted

1. 1. who do u think mest up w/ kotor 2

• Obsidian Entertainment
    • Lucas Arts

It was LA's fault by far. Obsidian had a great game going, and needed some extra time to finish it. LA wanted it in time for the holiday rush, so major parts of the game had to be taken out. I believe that had it not of been rushed, it would have been a much better game, which is saying a lot considering it was already a great game.

this is where u can state free choices and opinions w/o being hassled by others but friendly debate is welcomed.

if your wondering i think OE mest up based on the fact LA hasnt failed us yet but its a possibility that this is the first.

Are you aware of how much of a flame war this thread will probaly start?

this is where u can state free choices and opinions w/o being hassled by others but friendly debate is welcomed.

if your wondering i think OE mest up based on the fact LA hasnt failed us yet but its a possibility that this is the first.

Nah, I'm pretty sure most of the people on the site believe it was LA's fault. (Sorry if everyone doesn't feel this way)

Only if Mr. R00fles shows up.

sig2.gif

You should've added three more options:

- "Both of them"

- "I'm living in fairyland and the game was perfect (none of them)"

- "Other"

I would've voted "Both of them", so I went with LA.

Like said before, LA had it rushed with a small time frame and now very very poor - non-existant - support for the game. Obsidian didn't plan it too well and bit off more than it could chew. Plus I hated the whole story running through it - don't know if it's Obsidian or LA but it's one, or both of 'em!

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

You should've added three more options:

- "Both of them"

- "I'm living in fairyland and the game was perfect (none of them)"

- "Other"

I would've voted "Both of them", so I went with LA.

Like said before, LA had it rushed with a small time frame and now very very poor - non-existant - support for the game. Obsidian didn't plan it too well and bit off more than it could chew. Plus I hated the whole story running through it - don't know if it's Obsidian or LA but it's one, or both of 'em!

Right with you there :thumbsup:

We haven't done this topic 8 times already?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds