Obsidian Superlatives

EnderAndrew

Most likely to be Ender's Alt Account:  Lawman

I would truly hope that skirting current status would not result in alts ... yeah I know not so subtle, but do please bring challenges to me directly, rather than leaving a simple mod like me to fill in the blanks ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Now, Lawman isn't Ender's alt. I know all the alts, it's true that Lawman is indeed a new account by an old member, but not Ender.

Sorry Av...Lawman. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest Lawman
Now, Lawman isn't Ender's alt. I know all the alts, it's true that Lawman is indeed a new account by an old member, but not Ender.

Sorry Av...Lawman. :huh:

Whos Av......??????

And to set the record straight im not Ender :-

Edited by Lawman

Not Avin? :- Oh, well you guys a suspiciously similar in board appearance.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Avin was cool, I miss that guy.

Well, welcome aboard.

kirottu said:

I smell conspiracy...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lawman is most likely to fail in inproving his general coolness.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ThePixiesRock is most likely to not comprehend why Lawman will be the coolest newbie ever.

Seriously.

Belhawk is the worst at getting his posts on the right threads. Seriously.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I liked the vid, but it was on the dark side when u were in the dungeon and in the book store.  The woodlands looked great.

...?

kirottu said:

Eru is most likely right. Seriously.

kirottu said:

Seriously.

kirottu said:

Pixies is the worst at not understanding that there are threads outside of WoT. 

Seriously.

Haw, haw, haw.

Threads outside of Way Off Topic.

Haw, haw, haw.

Good one.

Eru is most likely to become a great comedian.