Sexiest KOTOR2 character

Which one is the sexiest one of all?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the sexiest one of all?

• Atton Rand
    • Visas Marr
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mira
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Master Kavar
    • Master Zez-Kai Ell
    • Darth Sion
    • B4-D4

i would vote carth. u dont get to use really wierd insults with ur other party members :wub:

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Didn't you get crushed by a crate of damage claim forms?

Cookie to the first one to know what I'm talking about...

If it's a Fanfic,I don't know about that one but there is one where the Exile or someone else is on Tatooine,and chunks of flesh start falling from the Sky. :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Didn't you get crushed by a crate of damage claim forms?

Cookie to the first one to know what I'm talking about...

If it's a Fanfic,I don't know about that one but there is one where the Exile or someone else is on Tatooine,and chunks of flesh start falling from the Sky. :)

Nope, that isn't what I was thinking of (I assume you're talking to me because of the quote?) Since I'm weak all tell you all.

In 1970, a former attorney-turned-racecar driver took a pair of custom Ford Mustangs over to Southeast Asia to teach US troops how to drive musclecars. This was a big issue since these cars were popular at the time and many GIs killed themselves in them due to lack of driving profficiency. So this attorney (hence 'Lawman') trained the soliders to drive properly. However, before they could get the cars on land, one of them was crushed by none other than a several-ton crate of damage complaint forms- oh the irony! The other car, now owned by wrestler/TV host Bill Goldberg, survived, however. It is powered by a blown Boss 429 motor and is capable of covering the 1/4mi in 8 seconds at nearly 190mph! It's also worth more than your house.

Phew, that took forever to type.

Edited by Every_Mn

Why all the love for Bastilla? She's arrogant, annoying, flighty and corrupt. No amount of physical hotness makes up for that.

I certainly can't vote for Visas nor the Handmaiden. Both are entirely too demure and submissive. Girls like that tend to turn into howling banshees once the relationship gets serious. *shudder* No thanks.

I guess that leaves Mira even though she has the personality of a petulant 14 year old.

Meh!

But Bastila is sexy.. and in the end she turns out alright. I like emotional girls like her... it gets better... some are too easy

Mira is a bit snobby.