Sexiest KOTOR2 character

Which one is the sexiest one of all?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the sexiest one of all?

• Atton Rand
    • Visas Marr
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mira
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Master Kavar
    • Master Zez-Kai Ell
    • Darth Sion
    • B4-D4

• 1 month later...
No fan girls for Disciple, so far he has only five votes.

Thankfully. He looks a bit like a cross between a middle-aged guy and an old man.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Jeez instead of B4D4, you had to mention HK 47....surely the sexiest droid ever :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm B4-D4.

*fapfapfap*

If that Robot takes your fancy, how about trying C8-42, The poor droid who was with Elise in KOTOR 1 :ermm:" hehe

Elise:"hmmm now wheres the vibrator command..."

C8-42:"Oh my!"

Would not even want to try imagining such an occurrence.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Sexiest character in kotor 2 eh? I'll have to say me :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Well, if I would be a man I would chose Visas. She is a quite good character and good looking as well.

The disciple is not bad, but they could have made him more interesting and more handsome. There are also female players out there :D . Unfortunatley you restricted the poll for KOTOR II. The sexiest male character in KOTOR is Carth :( .

Without seeing underneath her veil Visas, she has a sexy voice, her face actually looks like it has some feminin form and the image evoked by that line of Kreia's, if her alabaster skin is as smooth underneath her robes. Plus she has some deep red lips. Not to mention she is the best female character in the game next to Kreia (and this is not on an attractiveness level)

Of course, she is just computer code, so obsessing over her is kind of... freaky.