Sexiest KOTOR2 character

Which one is the sexiest one of all?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the sexiest one of all?

• Atton Rand
    • Visas Marr
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mira
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Master Kavar
    • Master Zez-Kai Ell
    • Darth Sion
    • B4-D4

My Exile is the sexiest K2 character... Though she does need to see the plastic surgeon for some breast enhancements...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

to arms! to arms! ladies and gentlemen, prepare to fend off the carth fan girls! as for kavar, he reminded me of anakin in AOTC, falling in love with a queen (former queen) and fighting a war for her. i would call him gay, though.

come to think of it, he even has the same hairstyle (minus the braid)

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

to arms! to arms! ladies and gentlemen, prepare to fend off the carth fan girls!  as for kavar, he reminded me of anakin in AOTC, falling in love with a queen (former queen) and fighting a war for her.  i would call him gay, though.

:huh:

Whadya mean by felling love with queen? Kavar didn't fall in love

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

to arms! to arms! ladies and gentlemen, prepare to fend off the carth fan girls!  as for kavar, he reminded me of anakin in AOTC, falling in love with a queen (former queen) and fighting a war for her.  i would call him gay, though.

:huh:

Whadya mean by felling love with queen? Kavar didn't fall in love

Ahh, they had something going, don't kid yourself now. Who knows, maybe in K3 we could see their child or something

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

LOL, sure :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

female exile -- easily the sexiest :wub:

geez whats wrong with you people? carth is gay. and stupid. and im not just saying that cuz im a guy. hmph.

edit//: kavar sounds too much like "caviar" which is weird fish. hes a fish.

Edited by darth_yoda2828

Zek-Zak EIl. for the mustache. and the hair hidden underneath the robe :ph34r:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm surprised Bastila isn't in this poll as she *is* in K2...

DAWUSS

Mods. They're a wonderful thing when used properly

DAWUSS