Sexiest KOTOR2 character

Which one is the sexiest one of all?  

374 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the sexiest one of all?

• Atton Rand
    • Visas Marr
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mira
    • Disciple
    • Handmaiden
    • Master Kavar
    • Master Zez-Kai Ell
    • Darth Sion
    • B4-D4

God, how is it between Visas and Handmaiden?

I can half-understand Visas, but who likes someone with short grey hair. She looks nearly as old a Atris for pity's sake and you all say she's old!

I dont like Visas's robes or he 'My life foir yours' attitude, so Mira for me.

Kelly Hu
Wow, I can definitely see her playing Visas in a TV series :lol:. Those wild eyes would be hidden under the veil anyway... :) Just like there is no Bastila but Jennifer Hale.

Except there won't be any KOTOR TV series, and even if there were...

By the way, is there a gallery of TSL voice actors somewhere?

Edited by Sikon

B4-D4. :p

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Visa. The fact she had that veil on made her more appealing and I am quite convinced the person who modelled her paid extensive attention to the lips because she has very full and luscious lips.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

My Exile > them all

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Male: Bao-Dur, without a doubt. Sion would be hot (in that dangerous, steal-your-wallet-at-gunpoint sort of way) if he didn't have the bad eye. Atton is pretty, but he and the rest of the males are too bland or whiney. Bao has a great body, all of those tech skills, and he worships the ground you walk on (whether you're male or female). Who wouldn't want a guy around that worships you, and has the body and skills??

Plus, he has that magic hand... :)

Female: Visas has the best voice, but Handmaiden has the body (and is game for putting on the dancing costume). But my vote would be the Twi'leek bounty hunter twins! ;)

The females are just as whiney...just in a different way. All the party members...complain complain complain nag nag nag all the time. :lol:

I still have the hots for Disciple. Sorry, but I do. It's the voice. Accents like that make me melt. Atton's adorable but he's more like the funny comic relief.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, I know, I felt the same way initially. Di just...grew on me over time. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I picked Bao-Dur, can't really stand most of the others. I guess If I was a guy I'd go for visas or Handmaiden given the choices <shrug> Not gonna laugh at anyone who likes Disciple, though I didn't much, after all I really liked carth from KOTOR and I seem to be the weirdo minority there ;)

Accents like that make me melt.

I like Juhani's :shifty: Eastern European accent.

Strange that the voice actress (who also voiced Bloodline characters) used the same accent.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester