making Bao-Dur a jedi

i am a level 15/1 guardian/sith lord. i have a decent amount of influence with him and he is pretty far down the dark side. i've read that if you keep talking to him, eventually you'll stumble upon the right convo thread and it will just happen. however, i've explored every conversation and now the only option i get is "nevermind". did i do something wrong?

I always found him the easiest TBH: I just keep him in my party all the time on the first planet i visit, this is particularly easy if you do your first planet as Dxun/Onderon :thumbsup::shifty:

On naarshada too, take Atton and Bao at the same time and train them to be Jedi :shifty:

Edited by Enha_Dyone

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It takes two conversation with Bao-Dur to make him a Jedi when you play LS and three to make him a Jedi when you play DS.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153012

Check out his entries under Telos and the first section for Nar Shaddaa in the LS walkthrough and then Telos and the second section for Nar Shaddaa in the DS walkthrough.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."