PC/Xbox difference

I just got a labtop cpu a week ago. I've been thinking about buying KOTOR I,II again. I already have them on the Xbox w/o xbox live and was wondering what's the difference between the PC and Xbox version. And if it would be worth the $$$ to get the PC Versions.

PS. If this is the wrong forum for this, sorry.

PC players are much more sensative

All joking aside, it all depends on your PC

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If you have XBOX Live (even with the "free" trial) you can get Yavin on the XBOX version. I wouldn't waste my time though, it's nothing to rejoice about. I, personally, could have done without it and been just fine.

However, with the PC versions of the game you can get more than just Yavin. There are tons upon tons of mods (modifications) people have created, for both games. They can make your game more fun and and interesting. That way, you're not just repeating the same thing over and over...there can be something new everytime.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I just  got a labtop cpu a week ago.

Also depends on what the laptop specs are.

All in all even with a good laptop I don't too much reason to get essentially the same thing again.

The exception might be with KotOR 2 when the Restoration Project is finished (and how successful it is).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

actually yavin is really useful right before you reach the unknown planet, it sells two really awesome crystals... heart of the guardian and mantle of the force...really awesome if you use two lightsabers :cool:

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free